Reviews for Tiger Claw
Milky Rain chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
This is one of the best Ranma fics I've read. It's a shame it's unfinished though… I hope you continue it someday!
calista.davis.52 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS GREAT PLEASEEEEE UPDATE! Pleaseeee?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I love reading this fanfic of ranma.. this is my 3rd time rereading this story. Please update and finish this story!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY!
giby-chan chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
so I really hope you'll take some time out to continue this story... *puppy eyes*
PurseMonger chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
The story so far is pretty good. I really liked you changing Ranma's curse form into a more mature version, very unique. Too bad you didn't finish it.
MegaByte435 chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Please continue the story i love how its going so far! MegaBytr
shugokage chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Incredible and powerful story I wish there was more!
Mana Sputachu chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I've discovered your story just recently, and i've fallen in love with it. I'm sad you've leaved it incomplete, i hope you'll decide to finish it one day :(
TheDivaP77 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Please, continue your story, is interesting.
I'm the Cat's Meow chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Awesome story, can't wait for mote
soulfire524 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I just wanted to comment that this has to be one of the best ranma 1/2 fanfics I've ever read. I was kinda sad that you stopped updating this fic but I'm sure you had your reasons. I've been a fan of ranma 1/2 and the cannon couple (ranma and akane) for over 7 years now, at this point I've read 'literally' over 1000 ranma 1/2 fanfics throughout the web 'and alot of really good fanfic sites have went down over the years" but overall this has to be one of the best. It always makes me want to come back and read it again, even now. ( I actually first came upon this fic maybe 5 or so years ago.)
I think the spin you put on the nekoken was the real hook for me. I really loved fanfics that would explore more into the nekoken because few character were aware of it and I think there was only about 3 scenes in the anime and manga so it leaves a lot of room to explore.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
excellent story, wonderful details and fight scenes.
FrictionX42 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Ah, yet another interesting fic that has apparently died horribly before its time. I have to admit, I kind of like vicious Ranma.