Reviews for Tiger Claw
I'm the Cat's Meow chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Awesome story, can't wait for mote
soulfire524 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I just wanted to comment that this has to be one of the best ranma 1/2 fanfics I've ever read. I was kinda sad that you stopped updating this fic but I'm sure you had your reasons. I've been a fan of ranma 1/2 and the cannon couple (ranma and akane) for over 7 years now, at this point I've read 'literally' over 1000 ranma 1/2 fanfics throughout the web 'and alot of really good fanfic sites have went down over the years" but overall this has to be one of the best. It always makes me want to come back and read it again, even now. ( I actually first came upon this fic maybe 5 or so years ago.)
I think the spin you put on the nekoken was the real hook for me. I really loved fanfics that would explore more into the nekoken because few character were aware of it and I think there was only about 3 scenes in the anime and manga so it leaves a lot of room to explore.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
excellent story, wonderful details and fight scenes.
FrictionX42 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
Ah, yet another interesting fic that has apparently died horribly before its time. I have to admit, I kind of like vicious Ranma.
IDreamInWords chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Interesting fic, I like the concept of someone using the Nekoken to manipulate Ranma. After all, he's always being manipulated by almost everyone around him, so why spare the Nekoken? And the barely suppressed tension in Ranma's feelings towards Akane adds a spicy flavor to the story! ;)

I especially like how mastering (would you call it that?) the Nekoken changes Ranma's personality. After all, cats are refined, aristocratic beings. They are capable of being feral, but mostly keep this characteristic muted. On the other hand, Ranma is typically brash, brazen and likes to show off his proverbial fangs as often as possible. It is interesting to note how the feline persona shrouds his own. For instance, when he chose not to answer Cologne, but simply inclined his head - in confirmation? In farewell?

But this begs the question - if Ranma becomes the opposite of what he is, is he still the same person save in name, looks and skills? And there you answer the question quite well - his feelings remain the same. He still loves martial arts, he still likes Akane, he still feels jealous of other guys, he still cares for the well-being of his friends. The change is just in the way he handles those feelings and deals with the people around him, almost like learning a new technique of icing the cake to make it smoother and richer, and not at all like changing the flavor of the cake or the flavor of the icing.

Interesting.

I also like your portrayal of Shampoo. She may be airheaded and showy and flirty, but most readers tend to forget that underneath it all, she's an amazon. She has trained since birth in identifying danger, dodging it, determining what strategy to use when facing it, and above all, she has been trained to value her own survival, and the survival of the amazon clan more than anything else. She would know better than anyone when pursuing Ranma is no longer a game. She would know when pushing him becomes a threat to herself and her clan. She would know when to step back. A clan wouldn't remain strong for 3000 years on martial prowess and determination to win battles alone. Sometimes, the best attack is to not attack at all, but to become allies with the threat. Therefore, I commend your choice to make Shampoo back off and accept that Ranma would no longer be hers.

I also really like Ukyo's reaction to it. Although Shampoo comes across as the more persistent and annoying of the two, it is Ukyo who is actually more stubborn. Shampoo fully understands that Ranma doesn't like her, and that's why she resorts to tricks and potions to win him over. Ukyo, on the other hand, refuses to see the truth and is hell bent on claiming that Ranma likes her.

Another thing I particularly like is the part where Ryoga, despite pleads from Akane, succumbs to the spell. After all, we are only human. And it is impossible for true love to conquer all, especially when "all" includes forces of nature, supernatural, God's will and so on... Although, being an ardent Ranma x Akane fan, I will be very glad to overlook that simple fact when it comes to them... :D

Over all, this fic has got me really glued to it, and I hope you will consider updating it so that readers like me may feast on more wonderful chapters! :) (YES! All that flattery was just a giant build-up for the same old update-please request!) So, please please please please update! Even if it is like once in several months, I'll be happy with it (I have still got decades to live! :D ), so I really hope you'll take some time out to continue this story... *puppy eyes*
Emily chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
Please update. I love your story and I would love to find out what happens next.
Coryx chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Wait. WAIT. Ranma only ever enters the Neko-ken in his male form... He snaps out of it when he gets switched... Ebon doesn't like the female form... EBON IS THE NEKO-KEN.

Nyuuz... Ukyo... Bloody mutant felines. Normally I like cats.

Shadow rose...? I guess, given that it's black. The name sort of fits.

Kodachi is a seriously screwed-up girl.
Coryx chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
a 'honorable' marital artist. MARITAL artist... xD Failtypo...
Coryx chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Kuno makes me facepalm. Or headdesk. Every time. Without fail. ALWAYS.

Epic, EPIC facepalm.

Seriously. Kuno needs a Jusenkyo curse. Spring of Drowned Intelligent Man. And the never, NEVER let him near hot water again. Not even tea. Or any sort of liquid that is anywhere near room temperature.

And really, why does he freaking talk like that? 0.o Is he trying to write bad poetry or something...?

-blinkblink- Wait, wha?

So, I trust this Yonoko lady will be explained at some point? (Not /another/ fiancee, I hope... x.x)

Haah, Ryoga-kun... -sigh- So blind... Oh well, that's why we fangirls love you. :D (Why AREN'T there any RyogaxOC fics, anyway? You'd think he'd attract at least a few...)

Oh god... No... Tai chi... I like the art itself, it just permanently reminds me of my dad trying to imitate katas... -shudder-

Lol, that reminded me... I once came up with a fic that was RanmaxShampoo, RyogaxAkane, and MoussexUkyo... It had some random stuff with the Neko-ken and Jusenkyo.

Khh. Love potions. Annoying little buggers.

Black Rose. Khh. More like Black Venus Flytrap. Or Black Sundew. Or Black Pitcher Plant.

Why use a katana, when the bokken's just as sharp, if not sharper? And anyway, Kanda utterly pwnz0rs Kuno for katana skills. Don't rip off Kanda, Kuno.

Heh. At least Ryoga's a normal tiger. Why does Kuno have to be freaking BLUE? (No offense meant to your story.)

Nyuz, Ryoga-kun... Psycho scarry... DD:

Ha, Ranma is guard kitteh. xD

Jusenkyo tiem... Doesn't he snap out of the Neko-ken when his cursed form switches? Or does that not work on the leveled up Neko-ken?

Tora! :D But leopards are awesomer. Especially snow leopards. And Amur leopards (A Russian leopard. One of the rarest species in the world, only 40 left in wild or otherwise). So prety... .
Ari-AdiAx chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Wow! I love this story! I can't wait to read the rest!
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
This has been a very entertaining read! Please update! Thank you.
elh23 chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
Please please update, I love your story. and I really want to know what happens next. I lurrve NEko Ranma and Akane Fanfiction
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I know, I know. This is really old. I haven't even started, and I already wish it was finished. But since it's not, I'll... well, I'll go ahead and read anyway! I know I've slacked and abandoned stories (well, many of them, in fact!), so I really can't blame you. Sometimes, the urge just isn't there anymore. :3

Okay, so the intro starts out pretty interesting. we're asuming it's Ranma that did this to poor Ryouga; while in his Neko-ken, of course.

And then we meet Yonoko, who seems interesting enough, though evil. Not that it shouldn't be obvious, of course. Not to mention that she has a "contact" inside the Tendo dojo. It's gotta be Nabiki... or at least, that's what I'm guessing for right now.

Who the heck would buy that crap, except Kunou? But of course! Talking about Ranma keeping all these women 'prisoner' and such. Haha! Now, he does believe in not 'cheating' to win (ie: Arcane), so I guess that's good. Haha.

You write Shampoo very well. She's not easily hated here.

I like how Nabiki's thoughts about respecting a gun, or a bomb, but...why not Ranma, were done. Very clever, and it makes perfect sense to me. I can see how you might not respect someone who you initially considered to be of the 'strong and stupid' type. :)

But seriously. Wow. Your writing is really nice. I'll have to come back to read chapter two later, though. This one was so very long!
DCWestby chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
A very good story.. continue it perhaps?
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »