Reviews for Tiger Claw
Coryx chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
a 'honorable' marital artist. MARITAL artist... xD Failtypo...
Coryx chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Kuno makes me facepalm. Or headdesk. Every time. Without fail. ALWAYS.

Epic, EPIC facepalm.

Seriously. Kuno needs a Jusenkyo curse. Spring of Drowned Intelligent Man. And the never, NEVER let him near hot water again. Not even tea. Or any sort of liquid that is anywhere near room temperature.

And really, why does he freaking talk like that? 0.o Is he trying to write bad poetry or something...?

-blinkblink- Wait, wha?

So, I trust this Yonoko lady will be explained at some point? (Not /another/ fiancee, I hope... x.x)

Haah, Ryoga-kun... -sigh- So blind... Oh well, that's why we fangirls love you. :D (Why AREN'T there any RyogaxOC fics, anyway? You'd think he'd attract at least a few...)

Oh god... No... Tai chi... I like the art itself, it just permanently reminds me of my dad trying to imitate katas... -shudder-

Lol, that reminded me... I once came up with a fic that was RanmaxShampoo, RyogaxAkane, and MoussexUkyo... It had some random stuff with the Neko-ken and Jusenkyo.

Khh. Love potions. Annoying little buggers.

Black Rose. Khh. More like Black Venus Flytrap. Or Black Sundew. Or Black Pitcher Plant.

Why use a katana, when the bokken's just as sharp, if not sharper? And anyway, Kanda utterly pwnz0rs Kuno for katana skills. Don't rip off Kanda, Kuno.

Heh. At least Ryoga's a normal tiger. Why does Kuno have to be freaking BLUE? (No offense meant to your story.)

Nyuz, Ryoga-kun... Psycho scarry... DD:

Ha, Ranma is guard kitteh. xD

Jusenkyo tiem... Doesn't he snap out of the Neko-ken when his cursed form switches? Or does that not work on the leveled up Neko-ken?

Tora! :D But leopards are awesomer. Especially snow leopards. And Amur leopards (A Russian leopard. One of the rarest species in the world, only 40 left in wild or otherwise). So prety... .
Ari-AdiAx chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Wow! I love this story! I can't wait to read the rest!
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 5/23/2007
This has been a very entertaining read! Please update! Thank you.
elh23 chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
Please please update, I love your story. and I really want to know what happens next. I lurrve NEko Ranma and Akane Fanfiction
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I know, I know. This is really old. I haven't even started, and I already wish it was finished. But since it's not, I'll... well, I'll go ahead and read anyway! I know I've slacked and abandoned stories (well, many of them, in fact!), so I really can't blame you. Sometimes, the urge just isn't there anymore. :3

Okay, so the intro starts out pretty interesting. we're asuming it's Ranma that did this to poor Ryouga; while in his Neko-ken, of course.

And then we meet Yonoko, who seems interesting enough, though evil. Not that it shouldn't be obvious, of course. Not to mention that she has a "contact" inside the Tendo dojo. It's gotta be Nabiki... or at least, that's what I'm guessing for right now.

Who the heck would buy that crap, except Kunou? But of course! Talking about Ranma keeping all these women 'prisoner' and such. Haha! Now, he does believe in not 'cheating' to win (ie: Arcane), so I guess that's good. Haha.

You write Shampoo very well. She's not easily hated here.

I like how Nabiki's thoughts about respecting a gun, or a bomb, but...why not Ranma, were done. Very clever, and it makes perfect sense to me. I can see how you might not respect someone who you initially considered to be of the 'strong and stupid' type. :)

But seriously. Wow. Your writing is really nice. I'll have to come back to read chapter two later, though. This one was so very long!
DCWestby chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
A very good story.. continue it perhaps?
Kawaiikun-fan chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
Oh this story is updated soon please?
Blackdex chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
Alright, I am running out of interesting ways to express my distaste for leaving a story unfinished, I even left a review half done. This time, I am simply going to ask you to please update soon. That is, if your still active. Ciao
tsukiangel chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! THIS IS SO WELL WRITTEN, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Indygodusk chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
I should have emailed you four or five years ago about how much I love this story. Along with "Hearts of Ice," this has been my favorite Ranma story for years. I've come to grips with the fact that you've abandoned it, along with your awesome "That Which Lingers." After checking your site every few months for years, it is quite apparent. However I had a yearning to read this again this weekend, so I thought I'd take the chance to tell you how much I enjoyed your portrayal of Ranma, the nekoken, his possessiveness, and the dual voices in his head. By chance do you have an old outline stored somewhere where you wrote down the answers to all of the mysteries you pose in this story, and where you were going to go with it? If you do, I'd love to read it, and sate my long-time curiosity. Email me, please! It is one of the great tragedies that you now write only yaoi, and I'm not interested in reading those types of stories. I wish you great success and luck on your future writing career, because you are extremely talented. Thank you for providing me with so much entertainment throughout the years.
Tsuki Angel chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
DAMN IT, ARE U EVER GOING TO UPDATE THIS? - _ -#
Lily chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Please, please udate soon, I love this story and I am dying to read more but you havent updated!
Lunar Ember chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
what happens next? what happens next? 0_o
Oleander-Tea chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
Heyy, just wondering if you're ever going to update since it's been, well, four years. -_-; Probably not, huh? I just thought you should know that this is one of the most well written and developed stories I've read on and I definately think you should coninue. ] Good luck.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »