Reviews for Tiger Claw
Tsuki Angel chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
DAMN IT, ARE U EVER GOING TO UPDATE THIS? - _ -#
Lily chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Please, please udate soon, I love this story and I am dying to read more but you havent updated!
Lunar Ember chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
what happens next? what happens next? 0_o
Oleander-Tea chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
Heyy, just wondering if you're ever going to update since it's been, well, four years. -_-; Probably not, huh? I just thought you should know that this is one of the most well written and developed stories I've read on and I definately think you should coninue. ] Good luck.
smorzando chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
The Neko-ken enhancement scene in chapter one is my favourite. It was wonderfully done, most descriptive. And you have managed to write this fic very well, not like some of the drabble I encounter. Keep it up ;)
illuminated bestiary chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
That's Ranma...totally oblivious. **snicker** Neat story. You really have to wonder...what are the emotions and deeper difficulties with dealing with the kind of problems he does?
dragon-game chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
Good story.

Please continue it.
leeyiankun chapter 6 . 3/3/2005
Darn it! this is a good RaAk fic!

Update please!

RaAk! The True matchup that Rumiko-sama approves!

It doesn't matter that Akane bonks Ranma! It's destined! It doesn't matter that Ranma has thousand of fiances. Akane & Ranma is written in the stars! It doesn't matter that Akane can't cook. Ranma is a master of Martial Arts Catering!

Feh! Any matchup other than RaAk is to be neglected!

RaAk forever!

"The Schools will be joined!"

-The Genma & Soun Mandate.
Mine-Master chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
i really like this story, i've read it a couple times. For some reason i keep thinking it will be updated, but it's just another ranma fic... they never get finished. Well for the most part they dont get finished
PsychoSushi chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
Damn, I just love your fics. Too bad you are probably not going to continue most of them. I just read this fic and I think it's one of the best Ranma 1/2 I've ever read. You're good.
VampireApple chapter 6 . 1/21/2005
This is a great fic! I love it! Please up-date soon!
lain in the wired 01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Wow! This is such an awsome ranma fic! you have an amazing talent for writing. I really hope you continue this someday. I really want to know what happens next
Luna12 chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
Oh please! You have to finish! Everyone is wonderfully in character. I love the plot and the suspensful build-up. It's great how you are slowly bringing Akane & Ranma together. Very good work, please write more soon!
Giant Baka Head chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
this is an awesome story, dUde!
Upgrade chapter 6 . 9/12/2004
A very interesting take on the Neko-ken. Dark, lots of depth, and well written. It makes the reader ask questions and keep reading for the answers.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »