Reviews for Tiger Claw
Blackdex chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
Alright, I am running out of interesting ways to express my distaste for leaving a story unfinished, I even left a review half done. This time, I am simply going to ask you to please update soon. That is, if your still active. Ciao
tsukiangel chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! THIS IS SO WELL WRITTEN, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Indygodusk chapter 6 . 11/19/2005
I should have emailed you four or five years ago about how much I love this story. Along with "Hearts of Ice," this has been my favorite Ranma story for years. I've come to grips with the fact that you've abandoned it, along with your awesome "That Which Lingers." After checking your site every few months for years, it is quite apparent. However I had a yearning to read this again this weekend, so I thought I'd take the chance to tell you how much I enjoyed your portrayal of Ranma, the nekoken, his possessiveness, and the dual voices in his head. By chance do you have an old outline stored somewhere where you wrote down the answers to all of the mysteries you pose in this story, and where you were going to go with it? If you do, I'd love to read it, and sate my long-time curiosity. Email me, please! It is one of the great tragedies that you now write only yaoi, and I'm not interested in reading those types of stories. I wish you great success and luck on your future writing career, because you are extremely talented. Thank you for providing me with so much entertainment throughout the years.
Tsuki Angel chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
DAMN IT, ARE U EVER GOING TO UPDATE THIS? - _ -#
Lily chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Please, please udate soon, I love this story and I am dying to read more but you havent updated!
Lunar Ember chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
what happens next? what happens next? 0_o
Oleander-Tea chapter 6 . 7/12/2005
Heyy, just wondering if you're ever going to update since it's been, well, four years. -_-; Probably not, huh? I just thought you should know that this is one of the most well written and developed stories I've read on and I definately think you should coninue. ] Good luck.
smorzando chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
The Neko-ken enhancement scene in chapter one is my favourite. It was wonderfully done, most descriptive. And you have managed to write this fic very well, not like some of the drabble I encounter. Keep it up ;)
illuminated bestiary chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
That's Ranma...totally oblivious. **snicker** Neat story. You really have to wonder...what are the emotions and deeper difficulties with dealing with the kind of problems he does?
dragon-game chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
Good story.

Please continue it.
leeyiankun chapter 6 . 3/3/2005
Darn it! this is a good RaAk fic!

Update please!

RaAk! The True matchup that Rumiko-sama approves!

It doesn't matter that Akane bonks Ranma! It's destined! It doesn't matter that Ranma has thousand of fiances. Akane & Ranma is written in the stars! It doesn't matter that Akane can't cook. Ranma is a master of Martial Arts Catering!

Feh! Any matchup other than RaAk is to be neglected!

RaAk forever!

"The Schools will be joined!"

-The Genma & Soun Mandate.
Mine-Master chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
i really like this story, i've read it a couple times. For some reason i keep thinking it will be updated, but it's just another ranma fic... they never get finished. Well for the most part they dont get finished
PsychoSushi chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
Damn, I just love your fics. Too bad you are probably not going to continue most of them. I just read this fic and I think it's one of the best Ranma 1/2 I've ever read. You're good.
VampireApple chapter 6 . 1/21/2005
This is a great fic! I love it! Please up-date soon!
lain in the wired 01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Wow! This is such an awsome ranma fic! you have an amazing talent for writing. I really hope you continue this someday. I really want to know what happens next
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »