Reviews for Tiger Claw
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
WOW!..this has got to be the coolest beginning I have ever read to ANY Ranma story..WOW and WOW again.. This is an excellent story..and I love how you added to the Neko-ken..do I dare read the next part? I DARE! _
SeanS chapter 6 . 5/6/2001
I cant wait for the rest
Cyber Hyena1 chapter 3 . 4/12/2001
Another geinuss story from the ard herself. you are one of the most talneted writers I have ever met, I've read your FF7 series and now you have used you skill for Ranma. I comend and bow humbly before you.
Silky chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Silky chapter 6 . 4/1/2001
damn, this story is just so GOOD... ya gotta write more! and soon! it's been, like, forever since you've added on...anyway, yer an awesome writer and i am like totally into this story. it kicks in' ass, so yeah, like i said before-write more!
Shinigami-chan chapter 6 . 3/29/2001
Are you ever going to finish these stories? I love this one and the Gundam wing ones that you've writen but you haven't continued that many in a while. Why?

Shinigami-chan
Cari chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
This is the BEST fic that I've ever read! I've actually read this a while back ago, but it's so fab that I keep on coming back and re-reading it! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2000
This is one of the best works that I had read in a long time. Unfortunatly, I the only thing I don't know is the ending.
Kat chapter 1 . 7/29/2000
OMG..I've been reading the whole story and I wasn't sure WHERE to put a review but...this was FANTASTIC! *hops up and down* YOU *MUST* write more! You must! It would be a crime against humanity if you don't! *flails*

I think this is most possibly the best Ranma fanfic I've ever read..._ I am *sooooooooo* hooked..._;

- Kat
Lyra chapter 1 . 7/1/2000
What? It ends here? What do you mean no more story? All right all right, I'll stop that.

Seriously, this is a wonderful piece of work. The layers themselves are amazing, considering how many varied characters are here. The foreshadowing was brilliant. Never seen anything like it. This is amazing work. Thank you for writing so much of it and sharing it with us. I'm a newbie Ranma fan, but this is amazing work nonetheless.

Now, if you'll pardon me: what? No more story? Can't just leave me hanging, can you? :)

Once again, great work.
Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 5/20/2000
This is a very good fanfic! I love it, and I can't wait for the rest. Oh, yeah! If you got the time check out my fanfic Dratini & Me! It is in the pokemon section of the Fanfiction Net!
Stormy chapter 1 . 5/8/2000
I've read this story so many times I've lost count - but it doesn't matter 'cause it seems to keep getting better and better each time I read it! It must be branding itself into my brain (lord knows there's enough room up there! The only bad part about it is the fact it ends HERE! We, your loyal fans, are anxiously waiting for the conclusion of this, dare we say it, TOTALLY AWESOME STORY! (Sorry - had to give in to the surfer lingo!)
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6