Reviews for A New Kind of Narcissism
Salmita454 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Omg I love it! Even tho I'm late...
Edwardjustproposed chapter 6 . 4/13/2008
AW! so sweet!
World of Nightmares chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
okay first let me say this... IT'S RATED K! K! THIS WAS T RATED STUFF NOT K! NOT K! ... beides that it was pretty good... K NOT T K

! SORRY! yeah...
Sweetnevermore chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
-aw- that was so cute! i love this! is it over? i hope not!... now is it over... idk, well if it isn't update soon plz! if it is, then this is a really really really good story!
Sweetnevermore chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
o, i almost (key word there) felt sorry for terra, but then again, i dont, but i do, well... yea, haha so anyway, this is a really good story!
Sweetnevermore chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
o no... that can NOT be good, that can NOT be good!
Sweetnevermore chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
jeez, i like this story, and robin killing robin O_O how weird would those headlines be? lol
Sweetnevermore chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
Yes i like this, i will have to read on!
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
O i like it!
SamCram2121 chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
Aw that story was so cute!

great ending

luved it
Squeek1504 chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
[applause] This is one of my favorite stories of all! out of the tons and tons of StarRob Fics I've read, this one was the best. Kudos!
notexactlyagoddess chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
is that the end of the story? as in 'that's all folks'? cause if it is i think its a crying shame. thyis was an excellant story and nothing in the manner of improvements comes to mind wait lemme think some more *thinks very very hard* nope nothing sorry and thanks for an awesome story
Jin Flows chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
O yeah! THis rocked! The entire idea behind it was awesome, and the title is great and what hooked me from the start. I just wish that you were more descriptive in places. Like what each person was thinking, or body language, because I know body language in a conversation can be...well, there can be more than what is actually being said.
TopKat chapter 6 . 8/14/2005
'til she couldn't see! Love it, espesh the kitchen scene at the start, very funny. Love it. You are an amazing writer.
anwen chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
aww thas wuz so sweet! i luved it! i don no how buh u shud do a sequal :D

luvz ya