Reviews for Hyuuga Hanabi
fruttitutti chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Wow :) I love Hanabi fics, but I have to say this is the best out there! I just love your writing style, it's so descriptive and mind-picturing and realistic. I didn't find that many plot inconsistencies and the ending was great xD

I know you finished this off a couple years ago, but I still love this piece so much.
Stigma chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
If you don't want people flaming you, then quit writing stupid shit like this. Do you have something against Naruto? Both stories I've read of yours you screw him over big time. It's a good thing you don't write anymore because you fail at Naruto fics.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
This story was wired and I lost track of everything at chapter five.
liloui94 chapter 6 . 3/10/2009
good story. update soon
The Three Stoogies chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
An interesting chapter update soon.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
oh no whats going to happen? Keep up the good work. I don't know whats going on anymore.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
...This chapter rambles, I can't explain it much in another way. Unfortunately, things that don't need to be explained are, and things that need to be aren't. So this chapter went a whole lot of nowhere.
The Three Stoogies chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
Interesting chapter update soon.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
Keep up the good work.
TwiztidOne chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
quite interesting so far i hope you continue the story
Ondjage chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Very interesting and different. Not really a fan of Hanabi. More of a Hinata lover myself. ; But this story has a way of hooking you. Excellent dialogue...fantastic description as well.
masterjc chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Great story. The direction you took Gaara was interesting and unexpected.
vic chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
wow this is a really good story!
PaulRap Raptor chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Is this completed? or Naruto and Hianta dead? Whats going on I don't understand it. Help me please.
JustWriter2 chapter 4 . 7/28/2007