Reviews for Research
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 3/24
Oh my gosh. I wasn't very hopeful when I searched for a fic that had Naruto and Ibiki but this is better than what I expected to find!
Oddly cute.
Mistress Steff chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Cute fic!
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I love Ibiki stories. Good one.
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
this story was cute!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Kyaaaaa! Ibiki-san...! Let me hug yooouuu! *hugshimtightly*

Somehow he didn't surprise how Naru got first Hokage's necklace! You're amazing, Ibiki-san! You smiled! You proud of him, dontcha!? *smiled widely*

Ummm... Iruka-sensei stunned because?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Surprising everyone - except the readers, as the boy runs on a logic all his own.
hitori.no.boku chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Simple amazing.
newyn chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
What a neat character study! Fleshing out Ibiki and humanizing him by deconstructing his relationships with various characters. Packing so much, so neatly in so little a package. The brevity of it and the concision is impressive. Bravo!
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Ibiki isn't the only one smiling. I thoroughly enjoyed this story!
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Read it, liked it, loved it, reviewed it!
The impression this left on me is: no matter how much time you spend 'researching' and observing people there are always a few that can surprise you.
MDK-146 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Gah! I liked this a lot; it wasn't boring at all even though there's very little dialogue (except for Naruto but that's to be expected..) It's actually the second (probably) time I read this- I suddenly remembered it and wanted to re-read it so I looked it up!
Hickabickaboo chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
A classic, one of my favs!