Reviews for The Descent
Inutitant12 chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
OMG! This story is so awsome. And the writing was really good. Although it's sad that Aladdin died. But I got to read more! Plez update! This is geting good. And the evil Kairi, It gave me goosbumps. Really good. A plus material. 0
Lilia Program chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
GASP oh my god i'm gasped out here (breaths) okay i think i'm better now heh heh. me so happy you updated (does a little dance) sob i hope kairi doesn't hurt sora, HIS TOO CUTE TO DIE!(anime cry)

update soon dude or dudette or whatever _
anna chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
i love your style. the language, especially when describing the darkness, is so very tantalizing. the idea of ansem and kairi being involved romantically normally wouldn't be my thing - but with a dark kairi, i'm all for it; they work perfectly. it's sick, it's twisted, it's empty and it's perfect. i love it. beautiful writing. this is the most unique kingdom hearts story i've come across in a while and i'm enjoying it a lot. thank you.
kingdom219 chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
yeah its much better in latin.

great chapter, Whats Kairi going to do, and will Sora get her back or will he have to destory her?

keep going!
Lilia Program chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
Sephiroth a Riku wannabe?...(falls over laughing holding her sides) heh i thought it was the other way round. eck its offical kairi's a scary mary (who is scary mary anyway?) i can't wait for when sora and her meet again, her all evil and him all...well...him lol.

god i hope she changes back to good old kairi at the end, i'm scared it'll end that way with her dying and me crying my guts out. serously ever read a fic where a main charcter dies and you wish they didn't, (anime cry) just like that fic i read the other day WAH!

well from how much you wrote from the last chapter i say you've done much better for sure (high fives u) kept it up dudie (its short for dudette cause i can't stand saying the whole thing and its more fun to say _; heh heh) but if your a guy, OH GOD I'M SO SORRY DON'T KILL ME! lol.

c ya i look forward to reading your next update, oh and i hope riku's okay, i don't hate him no more WEE! (glomps riku's leg)
kingdom219 chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
great story so far!

Kairi is starting to scare me...

what does "Estuans interius,Ira vehementi, Sors immanis

Et inanis, and Veni, Veni, venias Ne me mori facias" mean?

MOre please!
leave me alone already chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
Yes, unbeleiveably long wait. But, guess what? I'm actually reviwing on time for once! YAY!

Did I tell you how much I love this? I mean, the way you make Kairi so IC while still having her love the darkness, and Hades! Since talking to one of my new pals, I've been in LOVE with him. Well, not like that, but love as in he RULES. Cloud and Leon were a PERFECT pair to add in. I mean, it took me two times to beat them in the torney becase stupid Donald used up his magic for a worthless Blizzard spell that missed BADLY instead of saving it for cura... *glares* And then there's the deal with Sora-I mean, c'mon, who DOESN'T like him? And the way he's so stubboren and stuffs and dosn't give a damn about Donald-I LOVE it.

Wow... big paragraph. o.O

Still... I love it... And I seriously want AC but my mum is too lazy and shit... And now I'm off to download One Winged Angel. Should've done that BEFORE reading, huh?
Ginger Ninja chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
Great chapter _ Worth the wait.

Whoa, that is one VERY dark Kairi you got there. Awesome writing. I can picture it all so clearly in my head. Wicked stuff.

Can't wait to read more! *GN*
TheTunaNotTheTune chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
Awesome story you have here, and I'm so glad you're still working on this.

Keep up the good work...

...Ansem is creeping me out, in a good way.

You win a bucket of cookies and some milk to go with 'em!
Lilia Program chapter 4 . 10/1/2005
wow i've seen people do storys on that bit on hollow bastion like if Sora hadn't got his heart back, but i've never seen anyone do one like this. its freakin great!

i really only read story that are good good not those ones thats are all z, you know what i mean. but this is great i would never of thought of what would of happen if Riku got kairi's heart.

you must so update this really soon. from what i've read so far i think i just got a chance of one of those cool great storys you see out there, so don't give up _.

good luck (gives u a cookie)
TheTunaNotTheTune chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I read the entire story. Even if it was short, I love it very much... I hope to see this updated. The concept of an evil Kairi is a very popular one, and after finding it, I made it one of my favorites.

Again, I really do hope you update soon. Chaper 4 left us at a cliffhanger.
rob chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
wow...that was best fic ive read in a long time, bout 6 months.
leave me alone already chapter 4 . 8/18/2005
*bangs head on keyboard*

I. Hate. Verizon.

My internet has been screwed up forever. Sorry for the EXTREMLY late review. I'm still here! I'm alive!

Well, I lurved it, as always. But you could clump together most of the one-liners into bigger paragraphs. It's the only annoying thing.

Update soon.
Ginger Ninja chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Wow, dark story! It's really cool so far - a very nice AU. Looking forward to reading more _ *GN*
DivineSunSHiNE chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
UPDATE SOON!yes i see you updated!but now I say it again!UPDATE!annoying arin't I?anyways UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!this rocks my socks!...that didn't come out right...