Reviews for Purgatory
SignedAnon chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
AW! i feel so bad for jesse! great story btw!
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
aw its so cute how jesse thinks that hes just like... just so aw! yur awesome keep up the great work!
ItGirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I have to agree with Paul this one time, how SAD...
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
that's... so sad... *cries*
Supergirrl chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I think this was one of, if not the, first Mediator fic I ever read. It was definitely in the first ten fics I read, three whole years ago. I loved it then, and I love it now. It's just so in character and the writing is PERFECT. It's so sad, too. I really want to say something else, but I can't, so I'll just say thank you for writing this wonderful story.

O.G.
I want to be Jesse's girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Poor poor Jesse and OMG Paul is a serious dickhead - I mean raping Suze and all.
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh my god! I am crying my head off! That was so sad. Thank god that's not true..
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This is so sad! Poor Jesse and Suze.

Stupid Paul!

Great Job!
Moondancing Millie chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wow. You're so good at writing. It's so sad!

Mil :-(
Fiore Ciliegia chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This reminds me of another fic.

awsome story! please tell me its not a oneshot.

please!
Lomesir chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
God, this made me cry so hard. You are such a talented writer; I love everything you write.
S2-SaKy-S2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Hi. It's me again. I know that a person can only send one review, but I had to write this.

I love this story, and I wonder if I could... If you'd let me translate this fic from english into portuguese.

Well, can you send me a e-mail?

Thanks *
eternalxxshadows chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Oh my god, that was so sad... *sniffles* but so sweet, like a bittersweet kind of thing you know? Awesome job. Loved it.

eternalxxshadows
lsakyl chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Oh God.[my english isn't really good, but I'll try to write this right]

This fic is so depressing that made me cry. I was avoiding it because I knew I would feel sad, but I just love your stories. I didn't review, but I just love every fic of yours that I read [especially " t" - that I keep reading over and over again].

Well, I tried and hope that like my review. If you don't, ok! XD

saky
Xxnamethestarsxx chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
This story was so amazing, and heartbreaking at the same time :( I literally cried. It was great though
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »