Reviews for Love Can Be Found Anywhere, Even In Hell
I know this story is done and everything for years now, but I'd just like to point out that Seattle would be at least 20 hours flight from anywhere in South Africa, even a military flight. Unless they had the the X-men's plane and even then it'd be a while still.
Sigh... I think I know how Russian people feel always being cast as the bad guys. From South Africa & I know it's just the story, but man- we don't even have a death penalty. It's against our consitution, which is coincidentally one of the best in the world. Even if we do crazy things, we are a nice bunch.
Frannie-pants chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
I really enjoyed the Alec and Ben dynamic in this chapter.
DA Fan 494452 chapter 33 . 10/8/2013
Thank you for writing this story I really enjoyed it.
perryn-ice chapter 33 . 7/19/2013
I loved the plot and pacing of this story. The characterisations have depth and complexity. Great comic elements with LOL moments. I think the character of Alec as created by the tv series lends itself to so much potential for great stories and your Alec was full of "Alec-ness". Please keep writing because I will keep following...
vikke101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
truly a great story :P
lachicarebelde22 chapter 33 . 9/10/2011
You never told us what dex didn't tell max and alec or her & her siblings reaction of mina and jay being theyr long lost siblins can u tell me pls
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I’ll be entirely too honest, at first I wasn’t too sure about this fic, based purely on my once over of the synopsis. I was expecting a totally predictable story that had already been done one too many times.

Hell was I ever wrong! I mean maybe I should have bothered to see that I’ve actually already added you to my favorite author’s list back when I kept busy on this site. Maybe I should’ve noticed that this fic has 700 reviews. Would I notice anything like that? Nah, of course not.

I don’t have much time to read fanfic anymore, but lately I’ve been trying to make the time since I do genuinely enjoy it. This definitely did not disappoint. I knew this was going to be great the moment our lovably, impish Max got snide with the three stooges. This is definitely quality work :) I promise I won’t be judging any more fanfics by the covers.
LilieAngel chapter 33 . 8/19/2010
this was amazing. I had forgotten how much I loved Max and Alec as a couple and wished they really had gotten together in the series but unfortunately they didn't.

I really loved the way you turned it around and made it to be Logan as not such a good guy but quite a bad one, especially turning Seth in for those disks.

I also loved how you didn't have Max and Alec get together too soon, it made for a nice flowing fic in my opinion. I honestly think this is how the second season should have played out. It literally took me 3 days to read this and I didn't want to put it down because I enjoyed it so much.

The ending had me wondering whether or not Max was pregnant, but it was a nice ending, and you tied everything up nicely. I'll be checking out some of your other fics so well done on this amazing one.

Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 33 . 11/14/2009
PURE Genius! I was tearing up for Max & Alec at the Space Needle. Excellent way to end it but I still wonder what Sandeman didn't tell Max & Alec. I want to know!

Dark Angel & Supernatural Crossover would be excellent! I can't wait to read it D

Great work with this story, it's definitely unique and I'm glad that Max is back together with her old and new family D

Max & Alec Forever!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 32 . 11/14/2009
I'm sad now for Max & Alec (
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 31 . 11/14/2009
OMG that sucks for Alec! I say Sandeman's evil if he's not telling the whole truth and the ending...wow!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 30 . 11/14/2009
I definitely LOVE Max & Ben's 'talk' in HQ as well as the talk that Alec got from Max's brothers. Too funny! D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 29 . 11/14/2009
LOVE it! Love Max & Alec together, I'm still wondering why Alec has the runes showing up on his body too. When will Unit 2's roles to the prophecy going to be revealed? I also loved it when the 3 little kids knocked Logan unconscious...(their Logan bashing is hilarious D)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 27 . 11/14/2009
Yes Alec finally said it! I wonder why Alec got the runes too? I guess I have to continue reading D Great job again!