Reviews for Diary: From Geek to Chic
Guest chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
I loved this story! But Kagome as a nerd was just wrong lol I hope there is a sequel to this story! I'd like to read more.
fanficnewbiee chapter 17 . 5/3/2013
AwwwwMaaan! It's been two years since the last update! Please please I implore you to complete this story. So much to know after their confession... Sango's belief that he is using Kagome, Kouga's love for Kagome (although he knows who she is he never made a move possibly due to his popularity), what about Kikyo? I mean he loves her but never told her what kind of love he has for her so she believes he feels the same as her. Was Houjo just for the one date? Inuyasha even admitted that he has to look out for her. This plot is so good. Please please complete. Have pity on us readers and continue. There are many who still support this story. What do you say? Two years is torture to a great story such as this.
TheRuminationsOfAFangirl chapter 17 . 10/8/2011
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 17 . 7/14/2011
So what happens next?
Sophie Silver chapter 17 . 5/11/2011
please make more chapters! onegai! i love ur story plot and before i forgot i'm sorry if others are copying the diary thingy that you originally made may GOD take their souls... nah just joking :) anyway i'll be looking forward for the next chapters.
Sesshomaru'sOneAndOnlyGirl chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
come please update the story i can't handle the suspense any longer
hellokittyfan21 chapter 17 . 4/7/2011
I love this story please update
the-real-Inu-Girl chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
omg...I absolutely love this story. You have to update a-sap! You are so creative, cannot wait to read more :) update!
LashondaaKhaan chapter 17 . 4/1/2011

you'ree friggin amazing and i love this story, YOU NEED TO FRIGGIN UPDATE,not in a million years, but tomorrow :)
Inu'sgirl4ever chapter 17 . 3/30/2011
. I LOVE THIS STORY! I just started reading it the other day! And it's sooooo awesome! I soooooo can't wait for more! So if you will update as soon as you can...and not three years! Plz and thank you!
shioncagalli2317 chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
the tension is killing me! please update soon ('o')
the-real-Inu-Girl chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
lol wow what power does to people and the manipulation it causes. the science teacher reminds me of my old biology teacher ms nelson! she is just like him! Saying that she hates us and gives us a failing grade when shes having a bad day xp i love your story! :)
lele chapter 17 . 3/26/2011
aw come on and review lolz
XxkagomexX chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
FINALLY! :D Waited forever on this much? I did. lol Hurry with the next update if you can? It's a lot of pressure for writing but i'm addicted. :]
Kina13 chapter 17 . 3/19/2011
Ive loved this story for awhile, im really glad you updated! So is the next chapter finally going to reveal what happened prior to Kagome leaving the party in Ch.1? I cant wait to find out! Great job!