Reviews for Never Again
Nikki14u chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I loved your story. It was really good and the way you described Chris's thoughts was terrific! Very well done.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
that was good!

Jade
Septdeneuf chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This was great. Very well written.

It's not much of a plot but it perfectly fits the scene it belongs to. I like it.
Julia Adele chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I just watched Spin City the other day. You did a great job filling in. I enjoyed it.
twigletmoo chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Wow, great story!

This little snippit fits in nicely with the Charmed storyline, but you write too well to stop! Keep writing! (Either this, or maybe another story)

_/\ _.**·.·**·

\ .** Twiglet **·**·.

/.··.\.·**·.,·**.

*Never test the depth of water with both feet*
CharmedBec chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Great insight into the episode and very well written. Loved the Piper/Chris scene - it was so full of unspoken emotion.

You have somehow got around my aversion to the 'Leo is a bad father' subject matter too, I think by tempering it with the Piper/Chris stuff, so well done. I enjoyed it.
trina-k chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
oh.

very well done. love the scene with piper.
Shoequeeny chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This is great- a perfect accompaniment to the episode! The Piper and Chris scene was heart-breaking, especially Chris' rushed denial that he'll talk about it. Brilliant.
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
GREAT as all you do!
arieleric chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
woo-hoo! great story! i had always wished they went into the whole "chris vs. leo" situation a little more, but they never did. so anyway, i think its great you wrote this. i liked it :D
nicole812us chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Very heavy. That was a great episode and you did a great job keeping up with that. I'm glad everything did work out between them.
Martina G chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
You made me cry. Your stories are always so heartfelt. Great job!
teal-lover chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Wonderful fill in for what we wish we could have seen on the show. His thoughts were just beautifully written, I felt so bad for him. I'd love to read other episodes like this revolving around chris. how about it? please?
Midnite-Magic chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Oh, I love it! Short and sweet.
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
oh that was good ! Loved it 100%.

-Rogue