Reviews for Good Samaritan
Ongaku no Usagi chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Like!
hina-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
oi konichiwa...okay i know this is gonna sound weird but when you wrote that it was ging i made the most retarded face and started clapping...isn't that weird? hehe... i want him to meet ging again now... write another chapter massen ka? thanks for the read ossu!
xynad chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
wa... i do wish this really happened in the canon. Then things would get to be a lot more interesting than they already are. You have such creativity to interlink Ging with Kurapika, that was just brilliant!

Keep it up.
LeoCookie chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Nicely well explained and detailed,it's like I was there and seeing what really is going on.
yellowJsquid chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
OMG! I loved that! it really put Kurapika in a great and realistic setting! Did Kurapika ever acctually meet Ging? I haven't gotten that far into the series...;

Great job!
Celestie chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
A Question:

Who is Ging? Perhaps JIN? Gons Father?

Cute! Kurapika is soo cute! And the man's care of Kura-kun, so swet

Please, don't say, this is a one-shot and the end!

This would be a sweet begining for a great story

This is my opinion"

(One thing, so you know it: I'm a German and not so good in English *snif* ...)

Your crimson deathangel amber
loVeFoReTeRnItY chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Fantastic Story ! Never tot it would be gin !
Enray chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Well written, really great work! It has a hopeful and comforting feeling to it, and I LOVE that twist at the end with Ging. Props to you!
Yukitsu chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
This is very... interesting. I honestly hadn't expected the man to be Jin, though now I feel silly for not knowing earlier. Anyway, this is very well written, though I have yet to decide if Child!Kurapika was OOC or not. Lol. XD Nice work, new, interesting ideas for the fandom are hard to come by these days.
Miss Buggie chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Love the ending, and love the story. Just perfect. A wonderful addition to the life of Kurapika!

Miss B.
BABA BLACK SHEEP chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Nice...please continue!
lynlyn chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Whoo. That was an interesting ending... It's refreshing to see a slight spin on why Kurapika would be inspired to become a Hunter. And your fic's well-written, too - grammar, sentence construction, and plot development all properly done, which is quite rare in this section. Nice work!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Cool!
dragonmage27 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
very interesting! can u continue this story?
confidental chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
You've done a great job with the story so far. I really hope to see this finished. And whatever you do, don't end it with a relationship between Kurapika and another guy. That really ticks me off. Well, good luck with the rest of the story! :)