Reviews for Waiter! Bring Me Water!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
damn lols i wlda been pissed to lols i love it
Taintedbutterfly88 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Overall I thought the story was adorable :) It was refreshing to read a story where shu had that kind of weight in the relationship. Its nice to read fluff sometimes when my personal preference is the darker side of love... One thing I would like to point out is a lot of the sentences were missing spaces. That and I wished this story line lasted longer with more detail. Thanks for the experience though twas very cute and made me smile.
Lady Izumi 101 chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
KAWAI that was SUPER cute 3 i loved the end! MUHAHAHAHA...ok cough cough that laugh was to evil...let me try tee-hee ok better...back to my point. THIS WAS ADORABLE 3*fav sstory*
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
Bad Eiri! XD How dare he look at another lady when he has shuichi? XD yeah anyhoo...It was cute how he finally said I love u and stuff! X D
Bacontheft chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
XD cute
INSANITY411 chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
omg...you rule...~ i luved it!~

Tomayoka-chan
inufan1369 chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
I guess I am a little late to review this...but I just wanted to let you know that I loved this fic. It was cute. hehe
undeadmetalhead chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
great story! thats so kawaii!
monkeysRsexi chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
YAY! i wanted to be awesome too. that was so cute and fluffy. yay. *blows kiss*
DerangedandLovinIt chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Cliche', but Oh-So-Sweet.
ShinuHoshi chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
wow, you caught me there. I Love scenes Like this. I just want to say that. You could've put more. Shuichi just accepted the apology like that? it would've been a buncha sweeter if there was more drama. mwah
Heavensfiregoddess chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
YAY THAT WAS SO KAWAII!So Romantic! I loved it!
Heavensfiregoddess chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Hahaha this story is funny! I like it alot! On to your chappy!
rian chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
that was *sniff* just beautiful, sweet, emotional *sniff* and beautiful *applauses with teary face*
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Damn right that song worked and it was better than i thought it would be - Shu caused just the right scene without going over the top, Yuki's thoughts on saying were so true (being the hardest word and all), Shu's control over the entire situation was really good, lovely fic.