Reviews for The Spellfire Saga, Volume One: Shards
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
What chapter did the Pharaoh see Yusuke shoot his spirit gun? When was their phone call, for that matter?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
LOL did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 39 . 3/27/2011
I've enjoyed this but I hope there is a second one.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This sounds so interesting and I love all of the anime you choose to do the crossover with. I can't wait to read more and finds out what happened. Unfortunately it will have to wait until after work. :(
Isis the Sphinx chapter 15 . 12/20/2009
Dragon,

I just realized, had things gone badly..."Power rippled, repositioned, placing into the best location from which action could be taken with the greatest possible efficiency.

Under the shoulder bag of the mindless servant, there was quite a deep shadow."

The Shadow could've come right out before anything else could happen and just kinda...squish comes to mind.

Leaving a nice smear on the pavement, like in Halo. *snicker*
Harry2 chapter 39 . 8/2/2009
Well, the duels are overwith for now. But, there are other adeventures out there that will bring these three teams back together again. Now, onto the SECOND story in this series!
Harry2 chapter 38 . 8/2/2009
The shard maybe gone, but there are other forces at work here beside Malik. Such as that woman that MARKED the Pharaoh! Whats with that? And I WILL be reading the rest of this story, as well as your other tales. *RONINS TO ARMS! LETS DUEL!*
Harry2 chapter 37 . 8/2/2009
NOW THAT, is the way to invoke a PENALTY GAME! Shard of Arago, you lost! NOW YOU PAY!
Harry2 chapter 36 . 8/2/2009
Sounds like things are geeting pretty grim if Mai and Anzu are the ones having to unleash deadly force in this duel! Time for Kaiba to pull Polymerization, and bring out the BEUD!
Harry2 chapter 35 . 8/2/2009
If this shadow creature thinks that it is going to take out Kaiba, it has another thing coming! Seto has all THREE Blue Eyes out on the field! That can mean only one thing: BLUE EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON! That Shadow Monster is TOAST!
Harry2 chapter 34 . 8/2/2009
Oh yeah! The big guns have arrived! Seto with his Blue Eyes White Dragons, Mai with her Harpie Sisters, and Yugi with what he has in his deck, along with Jounouchi. And at least Kaiba is willing to believe SOMEWHAT in Magic! Now, let this SHADOW GAME CONTINUE!
Harry2 chapter 33 . 8/2/2009
Thius is one UNUSUAL DUEL! Some of the cards used, I recognize, others, I don't. And that is saying something, since I collect and PLAY! Now, lets get this duel finixhed and see about the Quarter finals.
Harry2 chapter 32 . 8/2/2009
Sorry Yami, but its NOT your typical shadow game this time! OH NO, this one smells of TALPA! Who else would know of the Sprit Detectives and the Troopers armor and weapons. No, its not Malik or Bakura. Oh no, this time its something A LOT different and deadly!
Harry2 chapter 31 . 8/2/2009
OH BOY! If they were having prophetic dreams BEFORE the tournament started, seeing Argo and his minions, then there MUST be something linking them to the Pharoh. The question is, WHAT!
Harry2 chapter 30 . 8/2/2009
Well, Malik lost THAT chance to get the Puzzle. And it seems that Yugi and his friends are starting to put together that things are still not safe. Its going to take the COMBINED powers of Ronin, Spirit Detective and Duelist to stop the threat!