Reviews for Reflections on the Eve of Annihilation: David
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This piece was so lovely written, too. Anyway both little stories were really a pleasure to read. Thanks for writing this. :) *favs2*
shialuvr222 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is excellent! I love finding out about their past while thinking about their future, which is what this story had me doing. You have David's character down to an exact science. Well done!
Sapphire Dawn chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Love it!
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was really great. I loved the insights into David's mind. I think you really got his character down.

'and raising hell with the employees that ignored the Recycle bins.'

That line was great!
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Awesome _
Melissa Larkin chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I absolutely loved this! David and Connie were my favorite part of ID4. :)
Beckira too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
AIE! I LOVE YOU!

I recently went on a trip with Independence Day as the only tape we had. I watched it maybe ten times, once each day, and grew more and more IN LOVE with Connie and David. Not just the characters mind you, but their background, their predicament, everything. And then... I was annoyed that at the end, even though they had already devoted a lot of screen time to Connie and David, they focused mostly on Steve. *sigh*

But this was AWESOME! Write more Independence Day fics; this site needs more people like YOU! n_n

*Beckira*
Lady S chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Once again, thank you. This was wonderful! SEW
Jena Galifany chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
Excellent! This part of the movie was a favorite. Actually, I watch the last 42 minutes of the movie many times. To see David and Connie back together is wonderful. Thank you for the insight.
ti chapter 1 . 4/10/2001