Reviews for Reason To Live
soundlines chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
So sweet, and I love your writing style! The narrative works really well coming from the POV of such a distinctive, yet overlooked character. Great shifts in topic, by the way. :D

I'm glad you reviewed my story so often, or I may never have seen your work! Keep it up~
Goldenstargirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
That was beautiful! Keep up the great work!
Crystal-Nimrodel chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
This was really beautifully written - love how you wrote it from Ritsu's perspective - very well handled, you could just feel his desperation and insecurity oozing out. *sniffles* The poor guy. Bittersweet, but with an emphasis on the "sweet" part I think. :) The world definitely needs more Ritsu fics, with or without Tohru shipping (though personally, I would especially love it "with" heh), and you have helped contribute. *bounces* Let's hope more follow your example to make the world a more Ritsu-friendly place.

Much love

~Rachel
Doe Rae Mii chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Oh! I absolutely loved this! So very much. _ I just think Ritsu's character is simply great. Everything in this story seems so perfect. Wonderful job.
eskalon chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Thank you so much! I realy think your story was good. Ritsu is such a strong character and I think more stories should have him playing a main role. I thank you for writing this cute but (unfortunitly) short story. Ritsu is just the cutest, don't you think? I just curently saw his intro episode and instantly fell in love with the character. I was saddened by the amount of Tohru/Ritsu stories. If I could write a decent story I would contribute, but alas, I don't see myself as much of a writter.

-Giggles-

eskalon (girl not boy)

"Do things by halves and you'll never have to see the whole."

-A.X.A.L. (me)

P.S. keep writting please!
ravenskyeblackhawk chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
*SOB* THAT...was SO sweet! Omg...*wipes tears away* Bravo! It was so beautifully done! Thank you for writing it!

peace,

raven_skye_blackhawk
Indigo Siren chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
What a beautiful story and so sad that he didn't buck up the courage to talk to her. But that's our Ritsu.

He deserves more love! Not many Ritsu based fan fics out there. I was pleased to find this one. And you did such an excellent job!
Inuyasha4ever9391 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
that was cute! by the way ritsu is 21 not 18.
A Talentless Hack chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
omg that's SO kawaii! plz write a sequel!
Mimorinu chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
This was so cute! I love the RitsuXTohru pairing it is just too adorable. I love your description and how he thinks, your good.
Ivythornsword chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
That was so sweet. I've always wanted to read a Ritsu/Tohru fic. Alas there are few. Tears. Please write a longer one where they talk.
Momoiro Usagi chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Oh! That was so good! Little Ritchan doesn't get enough attention on this site! Thanks for loving him as much as I do! ;) Very good writing...this was really cute! You did well writing from Ritsu's perspective. Keep up the good work!
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
wow, that was really great! it made me said, yet unspeakably happy. Ritsu really is a great guy! thanks!
turning nonetheless chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Well written. I like your characterization of Ritsu and I really can't find anything that I could suggest that you change. You have a flowing and easy to follow writing style that I enjoy very much. By the way, thank you for the review and I appreciate the con-crit that you offerred.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
aw! that was so sweet and so sad. i'm a new FB fan and after read in book 7 i just thought to my self, wouldn't they make a great couple? so first thing i do i got to and see if there are any fics with ritsu and tohru pairings, and yours is the first i see! and it's quite good so if i read any others they will have a very high standard to meet! your story was that good. i loved it.

great job.