Reviews for The Journey's End
Nataly Ruiz chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
I love the story please please can you do a next chapter and show us the new card captor pleaseeeeeee
AzureKate chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
i want to see the new cardcaptor!

i feel bad for yue. hes my favorite character. it must be so hard to keep losing your loved master..

i really like this story, definitely a fav!

WRITE THE NEXT ONE!
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
30 or more and you'll make a new series? Have you done that already. Either way, I'm lucky number 31. Awesome job! I loved the story but I wish that there was a way that they could all leave together. The cards, Yue, Kero, Sakura, everyone. Awesome job!

-WT
Wingless-Tenshi-Kawaii chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
No more new CC.I like how you end but so great work
brightestoflights chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
wow, this is really well written.

do a series please, i want to read on :P
ashley-chan1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
wow! amazing ending
BeautyandYue chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
yes I would b/c it will be interesting as to who would be the new cardcaptor. and you were right it is a tear jerker. *sniff
fireash chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
well this one had me choking up. it was very beautiful though. i loved it. thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
It's been awhile since i was this somber when reading a fic. If you don't mind, a follow-up would be nice.
Selene Serenity chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Wow, I haven't cried over a fanfic like this in a long while. It was beutifully written. I would like the read the follow up, as long as it is written well. As well as this one was.
Icefyre Angel chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Hi! My name is Icefyre Angel, but you ca call me Ice-Chan! I would really like it if you wrote a new follow-up series that follows the quest of the new Card Captor! I'd really like it if you'd give me a mention in the new series - that is if you DO write it!
Bye for now!
Icefyre Angel. xo *smiles and flies off*
Alima chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
I like this story, Very Kawaii
Nayiri chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Really good! I wanna see the next cardcaptor!
JDArc chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
This fic was simply beautiful. Though much shorter than most CCS fics I've read, this fic has brought out a more emotional reaction from me and touched me in a way that no other fan fic has done before, and by the end I found myself trying to hold back tears. Your writing is wonderful, and thank you so much for sharing this ficlet with all of us!

~G. Isis CXII