Reviews for True Hart
RaptorZeroOne chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I see what you did with the title.
dragonheart chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
loved it
Pink Crane chapter 1 . 2/14/2006

I love it

One question though do they get married
Pink Crane chapter 1 . 12/18/2005

Kim and Tommy are my fav couple

Good story
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Aw. So sweet. Catch ya on the flip side.
forevercrane chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
It amazes at how much people can bitch (excuse the language) about how a story doesn't satisfy their tastes...if you want a story to involve tommy and kat, then write one; if you want a story involving kim and another man then write one...i am so sick of people overly criticizing someone else's story because its not what they want to see...if a lot of these people spent most of their time writing their own fanfiction, then maybe they would have less time bashing others.

as for your story, i really liked. is the reasoning behind the letter a little unrealistic, yes...but that's what makes stories interesting...they defy what we would like to call logic and they do not have to follow the 'rules' of reality...Kim's sacrifice, no matter how desperate it seems, still stays true to her character in showing how selfless she many people in reality would give up their secure relationships to help a dying friend. It is a very unique story... so all you who don't like it stop over analyzing the story and take it for what it is...
SUMMERAN1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
i love ur story is rocks all of them wow ur soo amazing at writing especially tommy an kimberly ones my favorite characters lol!
hansongirl14 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I loved your story! I hope you write more to it. Becasue I can tell you, you are a very good writer! Please Write more.:)
devin chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
this story went very a good story though the only thing I'm worried about is that the story is a bit teen movie-ish.I could kind of hear the pop rock music in the back round. over all ,good work.
spirit chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This is such a romantic and sweet story. You did a great job writing it!
fakebeebite85 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That was a great story. I loved it.
Shadows In Silence chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Maybe Rita wanted to start in Angel Grove because she'd seen all those movies and knew that people who start there always lose?

Other than that...typical reunion, bland and emotionless. It's cliche. Kim is shown as a one-dimensional stereotype, someone who exists SOLELY to be Tommy's girlfriend. I notice her career isn't mentioned beyong 'being given a job teaching', and the child exists only out of a need for Angst. Kim's life revolves around a guy she dumped a long time ago. That's really, REALLY pathetic.

By the way, I bet John would've felt really stupid if Tommy hadn't shown up, or if Tommy had shown up married or in a committed, loving, solid relationship with someone else. He couldn't have done his job of Getting Them Back Together.

It's thin, hollow, and dull. It stirs no emotions whatsoever. I'd get more feeling reading the ingredients on a bar of soap. Kim's little "I love when people get me presents" rings incredibly hollow and shallow. In fact, her entire behavior throughout this is like that. She marries a DYING MAN, for God's sake. Not because she loves him, either. So he'll live a little longer.

He wanted to be a father before he died. Yeah, he was a father for TWO MONTHS. Yeah, that was really fulfilling. How old was he? If this is in Zeo, I doubt Kim was even eighteen yet. What did her mother think about this?

This is all eerily like Stepford. Everything is TOO PERFECT. The husband conveniently dies, so Kim is free for Tommy, who her son just ADORES COMPLETELY. Of course that relationship with Kat is brushed aside. Tommy must be free for Kim, of course. There's no real crisis or obstacle or anything that could make them be something MORE than the pod-people they're described as being here.

Frankly, I'd rather believe in a witch destroying a coastal city instead of a capitol than this. At least Rita could excuse it by having Zordon's base being near Angel Grove. This has no excuse.
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Great job. Like I told you, I love it.