Reviews for Touch
TakadaSaiko chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I didn't know that you did X Men fanfiction. Great story. I really liked it.

TS
twice the rogue chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I like it. Im going to go read your other stories.
cajuncrazy chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
UPDATE PLEASE I LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT UNTILL NEXT CHAPTER! HOPE IT'S NOT FINISHED ALREADY! PLEASE CONTINUE! AND UPDATE SOON!
The WolvGambit chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Okay I'm hooked..continue please!
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
very nice. this kinda had a lazy, summer's day vibe to it. or maybe that's just cuz today is a lazy summer day... i dunno, but still, good stuff! i liked the fact that remy is pushing rogue about her powers, hopefully it'll get her somewhere. anyhoo, the point is, good stuff. is this a one-shot, or will there be more? i'm hoping for the latter, so keep it coming, please?
MJK chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
You brought up a really good point about Rogue that tends to bother me in other stories; all the complaining she does about never being able to touch when she's not doing anything to work on controlling her absortion. Every time I read her saying something like "I'm the untouchable" I'm hoping Remy or whoever is around at the time will come back with "Well what have you done today to work on your powers? What did you do yesterday, what are you doing tomorrow to work on control?" Hope you're planning on continuing this.