Reviews for Sparks
TrapperII chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This was a wonderfully perceptive insight into Nynaeve's character (particularly how she catches herself at the end and becomes self-sufficient again):

“When you are Wisdom,” she began in a whisper, “your job is to take care of everyone else. You spend your time worrying about everyone’s health and safety while they go about their business. People rarely worry about the Wisdom.” She swallowed hard, and it was all he could do to keep himself from pulling her into his arms. He knew, deep inside his heart, that he was seeing that few, if any, ever had—the softness within her. “It is…difficult…to accept it when someone does.” After a deep breath, she hurriedly added, “Besides, I’m perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I do not need anyone worrying about me.”
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Love it! I love Nynaeve and Lan! RJ did not do thier story justice... so much more could have been added! Yay for your story!
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
love it.
Mashiara No More chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Another glorious story I've read too many times to confess to without extreme embarrassment. The characterization is spot on and the prose is to die for. I've said it before-about half an hour ago, actually :)-and I'll say it again: you are one of the great ones. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Ginny chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
AW! I absolutely Love it! Great job!
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Yes, Lan, holding her hand was *entirely* necessary.

It's cute. Really. The clashing egos always make the best shippers, don't they? Well, at any rate, this ought to be added to the book or something. It's great, and makes for a somewhat less sudden introduction to Lan and Nynaeve.
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Again, I can't say enough about your writing - you are fantastic! In my opinion, you are definitely one of the most talented writers on here. I hope you continue writing stories about Lan and Nynaeve. They are wonderful characters, and not enough is written about them. I don't have any suggestions or constructive criticism for you - only praise! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Taraisilwn chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Great story:) Excellent written, you do boh characters so well, and it was really intreesting to see it from Lan's point of view. Have you written more stories like this? more missed scenens? You should! this was awesome) (and the fact that I'm reviewing is a proofe - don't do that much any longer...)
serenadesirene chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
O, I love it. I always cheer if there are Lan-Nynaeve scenes in the book. Man I love them. You did a good job, It sounds like something Jordan would actually write. The style of it, you know.
nightdweller chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Wow, Tres bien. wonderfully written, keeping the charecters in well charecter. I find writing from Lan's point of view incredably hard but this is exactly what i think he would be thinking.
White-wolf2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
D How cool was that story? Well done. That was fantastic.
Jakie Marie chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
this is great! I thought you did a wonderful job with lan's pov, which is pretty hard to do. have you (or anyone else) thought of doing the scene where they admit thier feelings to one another?
Aldieb chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Hey, nice fanfic, I just read that part and I wondered what he was going to say! Keep up the good work!
Ruinwen chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Really good! Captured my Lan very well. I always knew he had thoes emotion right from the start, there's love in everyone!

Thank you and i hope to see more soon ;)

xx
wow chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
wow this was amazing i absolutly loved it!

u should definatly write more missing scenes like this one!

your depiction of the characters in your fanfiction is very accurate

its almost like im reading right out of robert jordons book!

i would be thrilled to see more lan/nynaeve fanfiction from u in the future