Reviews for Life of the Uchiha
FumieZ chapter 44 . 8/1/2009
Holy Crap!

I almost thought this story was complete with it having so many chapters.. Then with the sudden ending I realized it wasn't complete and that you haven't updated in about 2 years!

Seriously? this story is AWESOME! I can't believe no one has reviewed on how long you haven't updated its INSANE!

I hope for more chapters
Miyu29 chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
"Why the heck did you do that, you bastard!" Kayoko yelled as she got back up from the tree branch she was knocked on to.

"You nearly fell into the enemies trap, you bitch!" Itachi yelled back at her.

"What! There is no trap!" Kayoko yelled as she pointed at Itachi.

"Yes there is! It's this freaking wire!" Itachi yelled as he cut trough the wire with his katana.

HAHA! Favorite part. Love this story so far!
shelwyn chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Not much to say about this one either
shelwyn chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
ALot of talking and not much description but i get the idea.
shelwyn chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
It was a bit short but i guess its a good way to start off a story.
Mythal Rising chapter 44 . 4/11/2008
did you drop this story...? i hope u didn't...update if you didn't plz...
Miorochi chapter 44 . 3/1/2008
Wow. . . your such a good writer. . . I hope they can get past this. . . Heheh. . .Sasuke likes older women. . .
mi.luna.azul chapter 44 . 1/14/2008
homg. I love you. but not for the cliffy ;_;
Griever08 chapter 44 . 1/5/2008
NO! NOT A CLIFFHANGER!

Dammit...I MUST know what happens! It's almost a shame having read this story so fast...if I had taken a little longer with each chapter, you might of uploaded chapter 45 by the time I finished this one. Then again, you haven't updated this story for a while now... You haven't abandoned it, have you? Please update soon.
bobcat86 chapter 44 . 10/17/2007
hey dude um i think you might want to change your rating for this story if you have lemons it's still on t
chrysanths chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
wow.
Shakugan no Shana chapter 44 . 9/11/2007
hm I like Itachi and Kayoko together, I don't like tha fact that Kayoko is running away now or is trying to kill Itachi. I hope they get together soon, cuz in this ff I don't lika SasukeKayoko XD

Shana
Kei-Chan67 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Its ok
YamiKitsuneKami chapter 44 . 8/31/2007
sugoi, it took me a bit of a while to recall exactly what was going on, but once I did I was happy XD. the next chapter is going to HAVE to be epic if you are going to make Kayoko and Itachi fight XD hope to read more from you soon!

Ja Ne

YamiKitsuneKami
Maimakterion chapter 44 . 8/29/2007
Ryushi-dono ... you live...

\me screams and hugs and kisses you

zomg where have you been? i misseded this fic so much, all my favs Kayo-tan and Itachi and and and ... your amusing interlude scenes with itachi sama ... haha :D

So Kayo-tan finally decided to choose a side? I am kind of sad that she isnt siding with Itachi ... but at the same time i know that she _cant_ side with him, personality wise. She has to take mercy on Sasuke.

but how does she plan to finish Itachi before Kisame and Dorimaru wake up now that he didnt fall to her first strike?

i think Kayo-tan is in one of those 'manifest an awesome new power of suffer a crushing defeat type situations ...

ohh i cant wait now