Reviews for Unaware
Patcher chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This one totally got me by surprised! I can't say I don't like the twist, but wow. This idea's kind of cool once I managed to get it into my thick skull. If you hadn't mentioned that Ran was with the BO, I would have been confused. That's how slow I am. But this is amazing! :]
beatrix123 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010

... what exactly is going on?

who are the people running around?
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
By golly this is good. Incredible. Wowie.
Dragon Flute Witch chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
What posed you to write something so sad! I'll be nice and add you to my favorite authors list if you write more Detective Conan fics.
aya143 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
damn thats messed up!
Shin Taylo chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
MY GOD! I NEVER saw that coming!
Lacking a Life chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Great story but um... is it okay if you make this into longer storie instead if a One Shot you know make Shinchi live, make him escape from the Black Org., and make he and Ran confess their love to each other.
Roseanni chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This was a very sad one. :'[ But i think it was still good. If there's not a happy end it should be then something like this. :]
FS chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
You're a genius (laugh). That was one of the most well-written Shinihci-Ran one-shots that I've ever read. I'm really impressed. (shakes hands)
Arsene Lup1n chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
i figured it out by the time she said "I cant lose you too" but it wasnt cus it was predictable, im just good like that. lol right- anyways good story, too bad it's a one shot this has potetial.
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Oh my *sniffles* That is.. wow so much angst... (*guesses summer is angsty time XP*) But honestly good story, totally caught me off guard at the end... completely Very nice.