Reviews for Dawn with You
Annojo Mai chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Meiling/Sakura? Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you...

I love this pairing! Call me weird or whatever, just... LOVE IT!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Beautiful!
kaizer20 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Oh my gosh, so hot!
Random fan chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
...DUDE(or dudette) Please continue, though please look into certain spellings, your grammar is actually very impressive.
bjetjh20 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
totally awesome.
Lord James Ares chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
An interesting take on things, a very good story
Sakura-Chan Hiwatari chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
UPDATE!
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Cute. The first MeilinxSakura fic I've read - I've always wnated to read one.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
That...was...AWESOME! I NEVER saw THAT comin'! It's one of the MOST ORIGINAL CCS-Yuri-fanfics I'VE EVER READ!

Romantic. Sweet. Hilarious. Funny. And any possible bitchin'.

Hell of a job, soldier! You're one kick-ass writter! I thought you were cool already with your fanfic A lot like love, but this...is amazing.

Hey, don't think I'm horny or a perv...but could you post like...ah...some kinda Deleted Scenes?

You know what I mean!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
aktorist chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
How could think of Tomoyo that way? Tomoyo is not like that. Meilin should not have a reason to hate Tomoyo. That is what is disappointing about this; even if it was characteristic of Meilin. People can change, right?
bunny chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
this is a good story you should write more i really liked it
TheYellowKirby chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
ZOMG! Meilin and [i]Sakura[/i]! This is a very stranger pairing. Somehow, I'm still I love with Meilin and Touya. I think that is just a me thing. Either way, other than a few grammar and spelling errors and a few more things that are just aren't what I expected... I can get used to that. Also, I think that you need to give a better backstory for how Meilin and Sakura get together in the first place. Second complaint... Tomoyo only cares for Sakura's happiness, so if Meilin is Sakura's happiness, Tomoyo would be happy for them.

[br] It's a very good read. Although, I think that you should do a version of this fiction... continue it. But in a non-hentai format. I think that it would be looked on more favorably.
Star Cherry chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
LOL
AngeL chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Wow...this is a first, but it was great. :)