Reviews for Always Yours
Patishlebish chapter 19 . 5/3
I'm so sorry for your loss! (and I know that you probably don't want to hear that from a total stranger several years later but it's true) will this story be updated at all? It's fine if it's not it's just that it's so truly amazing that I know a lot of other people would be happy to see a new chapter appear.
Chancellor S chapter 19 . 3/12/2017
Are you planning on continuing this?
Seahorses123 chapter 19 . 1/17/2017
I hope you feel better
MyNameIsMordecai chapter 19 . 9/29/2016
*questions wether this will be updated*
Zafrina chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
I hope that you can continue this soon :)
Shao7 chapter 18 . 3/16/2012
I hope you decide to continue this story. I realize it's been a few years, but I hope you find inspiration and write again. I love your view of House and Jess... and Molly is great!
Fallon the Coyote Pirate chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Sometimes sequals rock, this just so happens to be one of them.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 19 . 11/22/2010
I would like to publicly apologize to the author for my aggressive and needlessly sharp critique of a particular part of the last chapter and also offer her condolences for her loss.

I sincerely regret that my RL frustrations and the bitter, unpleasant and dangerous experiences I had this years as a motorcycle rider, most of the time due to the attitude and actions of other members of the traffic (I can say this with a clean conscience since, contrary to most bikers, I ride very defensively and always less than the speed limit, yet I still had very dangerous experiences) had me mistake a joke for an intentionally meant offense and then take it out on an innocent party, who is on top of all, also going through such a tragedy. You can believe me when I say I'm beating myself over my head for it and my conscience is being a very harsh judge.

My apologies again.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 18 . 11/22/2010
I liked this last chapter, didn't like Charles either, but then it was ruined by one of the most narrow minded and baseless and proof-less rants ever.:

"Do you know why people are more violently opposed to fur than leather? It's because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs."

The fact is that the reason WE are opposed is because fur comes from animals that were SPECIFICALLY KILLED for the fur AND ONLY FOR FUR, while leather for PROTECTIVE motorcycle gear is derived from cows that were ALREADY KILLED FOR FOOD!

Notice I emphasised the word PROTECTIVE gear, because that's it's PURPOSE. Leather bike clothes are not to look cool or rich, which is the sole purpose of fur coats, but to PROTECT motorcycle riders in cases of crashes.

There are hundreds of thousands of people out there who are still alive only because they wore that protective gear and there are even more of them that evaded serious injury or skin grafts.

The leather for motorcycle PROTECTIVE gear is bought from tanneries that buy it from SLAUGHTERHOUSES that kill animals for FOOD. Leather clothing is a BY-product of food industry and NOT a goal of itself.

PLUS, fur coats are a luxury for wealthy airheads who have them to broadcast their social status and wealth, while motorcycle leather clothing has only one goal and that is to SAVE LIVES!

You're damn lucky you or anybody you love never had to thank LEATHER for still being alive and in one piece. I know I am thankful to it for not having to have skin grafts over my body a few months ago... like a guy I know of who was literally SKINNED when he crashed his bike and had to lie in his bed WITHOUT MOVING for 6 MONTHS so the skin he was slowly GROWING back from scratch would grow correctly and wouldn't crack! just because he didn't wear leather...

A week after I crashed a friend of mine had a crash because of a CAR DRIVER - a 80 year old that shouldn't even get his hands on car keys, sat in a car, drove off and later cut my friend off when my friend was just 10 meters away, going at legal speed (something that witnesses - other car drivers and truck drivers confirmed to the police). He survived because he wore the gear and while he was waiting in the ER for his turn, they were operating on another biker that crashed in the city while riding without any gear... they first amputated that poor guy's leg, but it didn't help any... he died... Because he wasn't wearing PROTECTIVE LEATHER GEAR.

Yes, there are biker clothes made from artificial textile out there, some of them are actually strong, like Cordura, but they are still nowhere in the league of leather when it comes to strength and level of protection.

And do you really think leather biker clothes are the problem, much less the BIGGEST usage of leather? PUZLEEEZ!

What about leather couches/sofas, leather recliners, other leather furniture, leather casual clothes, leather shoes, leather car interiors, application of leather in the production of tools and parts of thousands of uses, leather winter gloves, leather PROTECTIVE gloves for workers etc., LEATHER PROTECTIVE GEAR for hundreds of different applications, leather hygienic inserts for cyclist lycra shorts, or the uses the military has for leather, or the medicine, industry,...

The amount of leather that is used for motorcycle gear is actually less than 5 percent of leather that is produced and used for leather products.

Millions of cows die each day and after they die they are used for food and leather, that is then used up for HUNDREDS of uses (not to mention for the fact that you can sit there and be living and be all self-righteous because you yourself and your ancestors survived by eating them), while animals from whom they got FUR die for that reason ONLY!

x

And motorcycle GANGS? Nobody daring to say anything to them? Where do you live, under a rock, with the only contact with reality being anti-motorcyclist propaganda?

Fact is, motorcycle community is constantly being oppressed by govs and law-makers, who are making up one after another idiocy just to rob us even more or repress us.

As for road rage... more motorcyclers are being injured and killed every day by CAR DRIVERS than the other way around, as a consequence of road rage... not to mention stupidity and blindness and arrogance behind the wheel...

As for gangs: that's a stupid generalization if I ever read one.

So, to use your line of thinking, ALL women are sl-ts because there is a percentage of them that are cheating on their boyfriends/fiancees/husbands and/or are picking up strangers in bars? See how dumb this way of thinking is?

Just because a small number of criminals have chosen motorcycles as their mode of transport and to propagate their propaganda of being "rebels" they neither represent the majority of motorcycle riders, much less the entirety.

I've been riding motorcycles for a long time and I'm yet to meet a motorcycle GANG. The bikers that I've met are normal people, the only difference between them and cagers is that they relax and find pleasure in riding motorcycles, which they do in their free time, when they're not working and are not needed by their families.

And the majority of those that you see on the road and are afraid of so much, that are riding those huge Harleys and other customs... when they get home they take off their fake pony-tails and put them into their Gucci saddle bags, to wait for the next weekend, while they are going back to their regular jobs as lawyers, doctors, judges, accountants,... You should be more afraid of them when they're at work and not when they're off-duty and enjoying their free time.

x

I'm stepping off my soap-box now. Sorry for the rant and possible offensive words/wordings, but being compared to those rich airheads that preen around in their expensive fur coats, or being called a criminal and a member of a gang just because I am an individual and like other things than you, really pis-ses me off.
momsboys chapter 18 . 2/25/2008
I love this story. Please update again soon. House and Jesse are so funny at times I had to laugh out loud. Molly is just the coolest kid I ever read do an excellent job writing this story.
Songorita chapter 18 . 11/9/2007
w00t. Loved it. Update soon. I love Molly she's so cool, cute too.
haha21 chapter 18 . 6/3/2007
Hey! I love your story! It's so different from the other stories, which is a nice change from all those other cliche stories. Hahaha! I hope you update very soon!
Caerulea chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Why is Jess called by her first name but everyone else by their last name? That makes it sound Mary Sue-ish...
Calliann chapter 17 . 7/21/2006
LMFAO! This was even better the second time around! I was sitting here wonder "hmm, why does this all sound so familar?" when I remembered that you'd sent it to me after you'd written it awhile back! Although the best part was the added ending. I would so have done that!

Can't wait for more, this was great!
HwGenius chapter 17 . 7/21/2006
Wow. That was quick! Good job! How can I put this... it's good... but the feel isn't there... but i can see what's building up which is good. Great job. Great character. Keep it up! Excellente!