Reviews for Empowerment
blueskyhawk chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
I have to say I'm going to be quite sad once I get to the end of this series because I'm enjoying it so incredibly much. Yet another fantastic addition to the series, and though it was written quite awhile ago, and BAM have since broken up on the show, I'm hoping you will consider writing more.
McFarfetch chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
This is great. Bianca and Maggie's anticipation even got to me. Never thought I get so caught up with someone agonizing over picking out the 'right outfit'. Love the bit with the Reggie video.

Really looking forward to the next update.
swxtreme chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
This was a great chapter, you have to update soon!
swxtreme chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
This chapter is great, You have to update as soon as possible. Can't wait to see what happens next. I love how you are not rushing them into anything that they are not ready for, because in reality this would be the way that it had to happen.
swxtreme chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Great chapter. I love the way you have written the story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
FeralDemonArtemis3.0 chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
Great chapter. Can't wait to read the next one.
FeralDemonArtemis3.0 chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
I love this story please update soon.
McFarfetch chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
I really enjoy this 'series'(?) of stories you've written about Bianca and Maggie. Mind you, you are driving me crazy by how long you're taking getting them together. Not a criticism by the way, you obviously know what you are doing. The story feels like an extension of AMC but without the coyness and timidity. Good job.
HBob chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Loved it! Great addition to the series!