Reviews for Only Time Can Tell
IAteYourCookie chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Love this chapter. I read the first five sentences and clicked the Dark button, it seemed so perfect for the chapter.
Nora chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
It was really sad but in the end I think she made the right choice. Beautiful story and pleases do your best in writing some more. Ciao :)
Sour Schuyler chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
Dang cliffie.

Oh, and in the beginning, Sango asks what the Fate meant by time dimension, but the Fate didn't say time dimension. Maybe there was a smidgeon of dialogue that got cut out accidentally? just a thought.

“Your decision about whether or not you want things to remain as they now are.”

“What? Time… dimension?” Sango slowly repeated, staring at the shadowy figure.

It just makes Sango look kind of strange.
Sour Schuyler chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
?- What is your decision?

Sango- o.O Who the hell are you?

Another good chapter. Poor Sango. I would hate to have my friends not recognize me.
Sour Schuyler chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
Another good chapter. Where is Kirara?

Kohaku- I don't want to be a demon slayer. I want to be the world's greatest chef.

Sango- Go for it!
Sour Schuyler chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
Another very dramatic chapter. I can't really think of something funny to say about this chapter. ...Hey, I just realized. Where's Kirara in all this?
Sour Schuyler chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Wow. She really should've thought this through more. Much more.

Sango- Oh, Kohaku's safe in the village-aw nutbunnies. o.o
Sour Schuyler chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
Ah, it isn't going the way she wanted it to at all, now is it? Good job.

Kohaku: *thinking his sister is worried about him*

Sango: I don't think Kohaku should come because-uh... he sucks!

Kohaku: Ane-ue... *hurt*
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Man, if I were Kohaku, I'd be seriously weirded out.

Kohaku: Ane-ue, do you know what we're eating for lunch today?

Sango: YOU'RE ALIVE! *glomps*

Kohaku: x.X

Great chapter. :)
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Oh, so it was a dream. That explains why it was all in italics. Anyway, this was pretty good. Sango sure opened up to Miroku fast, I thought, but anyway, this is very dramatic. It turns this -

Sango: I committed suicide.

Miroku: x.x Wtf?

- into something great and dramatic. Good job.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
So Naraku killed her, or she killed herself? Very gripping, by the way.
HeavenShallBurn chapter 10 . 12/16/2006
Awesome story.
SpiritualEnergy chapter 10 . 8/13/2006
Wow. I really enjoyed this fic. It had such a simple idea, though you weaved so many different twists that it made it so interesting and fun to read.

The flow of the words and the diolgue were all very well written. Very easy and nice to read. The emotion was really brought out by it, and I really enjoyed reading how Sango overcame her obstacle, and the scenes shown with Kohaku was just really something that pulled me in further.

One part that I really liked though was when the Inu-tachi came in. It was so sweet and sad, and the part with Kagome calling her Sango-san really drilled it in that she didn't remember. I thought that was a really heart-wrencher.

The overall theme that you brought out in the end was wonderful, and the way you worded was so peaceful and mellow, and really fleshed out the feelings it displayed.

I really enjoyed reading this! You did an excellent job!
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 10 . 1/23/2006
What made this story for me, was its originality. Nothing can beat a concept never done before.

I was impressed with the overall presentation of the last chapter. Although, Sango was left with 2 choices, you managed to extend the range of what I expected.

You know I love your indepth Miroku/Sango conversations (you and POF share the spotlight on that), their philosophical evaluation of Sango's mystical journey was exceptional.

The only grammer issue for me (and always has been with you) is your overuse of the word 'had'.But, I won't beat a dead horse.

"She had come to a decision. As regretful as she was about it..."

'about it' was not necessary; its only repetitious in that passage.

Well done, Iggy!
Urufu the Dark Wolf chapter 10 . 1/22/2006
Though I haven't taken in heart of what you write, I think I actually got this chapter alot better than what I usually did. Good job on this one Iggy-san, good job. I hope you had a nice Christmas. Feel free anytime to message me. I would be more than happy for you to review, aswell. I also must say this, you are truly to wise for your age (not that I know how old you are, but go with me on this). I've never actually met anyone quite like you. Well enough sucking up (laughs at own joke...). I hope to hear from you soon.

Sionara, Urufu (or Satsu...whatever..._')