Reviews for The Grand Struggle
Taila-Tai chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
D'aw that's so adorable! You're a very good writer, no mistakes or anything and it was wonderfully written, I adored every minute of it... that was until it ended. Didn't really enjoy that part in all honestly.

I love the "Gnaw my limbs of and escap-Crap Automail." That was brilliant! I hope the sequel comes soon? I love it :)

Taila
Master Ciel Phantomhive chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Good story, humourous and fluffy!

Good to know that someone else apart from me doesn't like hugs! Maybe I relate more to Ed than I thought...

I love Roy's sleeping habit! It's unusual, and it's comfy! Yes, I'm that much of a Roy fanatic that I hug my pillow when I go to sleep too. I wanted to know how you can actually be comfortable! Heh...

Anyways, awesome oneshot (was Roy awake through all that? If he was I'll laugh) and keep writing!

On a park bench? O.O'
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
"Why Fullmetal... I thought you didn't like things like this."

hhhhhaaaaaaa funny
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
aw this was cute. I liked the ending part of it.
LixxyChan chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow, that's so cute! I love the ending; it's so... Edward-ish xD

LixxyChan xx
kitvis7 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
.Cute.
PockyMunchingGod chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
That was so damn cute. It didn't really occur to me that Roy might be awake, I have that same habit...I always have to be squishing something when I sleep ("something" a midnight blue 'squishy' pillow...go figure).

I can SO relate...to Roy that is.

It's Ed's fault for being irrisistable and cuddly anyway ;P

AAH! I LOVED IT!

~tiff
kytyngurl2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Review response time!

Thanks for your patience, all! I usually try to respond to reviewers, because I love you all so much. Sorry it took me so long! T_T

MysteryLady-Tx: Aww, thank you! *melts a little*

saFire flamE: I'm glad you did! I did do a sequel for this, btw, It's called 'Soft' and is uploaded on

Twich Twich Inu: This pretty much was stand alone, but there is a sequel out there called 'Soft'. Thanks for reviewing!

Teldra: Yay!

Genkai-chan: No problem! :) Glad you enjoyed!

crazykitsune17: I liked doing that line. XD And wow, thank you! You are too kind! *flushes* Talk to you later!

Fading wind: Thanks! And yes, there is never enough cute Roy x Ed-ness in the world. *sad sigh* Most of my drabbles are like this, so no worries there!

Genki1: I'm glad to hear that, thank you! I love cuddly Roy! *glomps him* I will!

9-Volt Alchemist: Second actually, but still... GO YOU! Thanks for reviewing and glad you enjoyed!

Bara-Minamino: Hee, thanks!

To everyone: Again, *hugs and love*. Thank you for reviewing, and I'm glad you enjoyed!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
that was so CUTE! awe just SWEET! THanks:d
aphinitea chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
aw...loved it! so please write more! please?
Twich Twich Inu chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
keep writing i want to know what happens
Teldra chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Cute!
Genkai-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Ph me likes, thanks for the idea!