Reviews for State With Kings
SleepingFia chapter 8 . 8/16
A! I was honestly scared to start reading hmc fanfics (i have no idea why) but let me just say, I do not regret yours being the first.
Gamer1012 chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
BABAJABABABAJABA SO KUTE!
That was me making my weird fangirl noises,
Dont judge! Btw happy otaku day w
TekoloKuautli chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
That was awesome! I loved the story hehe But I cant help but mention that you made the prince more pigheaded than he actually was, not that much of him was seen in the film... Was he really that desperate to avoid his engagement?
Smile Black chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
i really enjoyed your story :)
EmeraldHope chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
The prince was apart of that family! This is really good so far
lillybug45 chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Awsome story!
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
Wanted a lovely bed time story so i come onto fanfiction for a read. Find your story and i read the first chapter and i think well i have to read more, its to brilliant not too! so witht the thought of one more chapter in mind i continue reading, and reading and reading. And noe its 4 in the morning and i can hear the birds singing! Thats how much i loved your story! to good to stop reading even when its the early hours of the morning and i'm tired.

Thanks for writting it!
satomika chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
awww...

cute!

more!
ShellyMay chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
love it
Mochiiko chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
awesome! this is getting interesting xDD
Calemirneth Evans Potter chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
i like the story, it's nicely planned and it makes me feel excited as to find out what will happen next
CYLi chapter 8 . 1/5/2010
Great story! I love it. Great narrative. The story was nicely plotted and the characters nicely portrayed. I like your depiction of the Prince. His human form was only seen for less than a minute at the end of the movie, but way you described the prince was so concise that his character became as solid and impressionable as those of Sophie's and Howl's. In short, great characterization. I really enjoyed your story and admire your writing. If you don't mind me saying, your writing is very good for a freshman in college, which I am currently. Reading your story made me realize just how I need to improve my writing, which is rusty to say the least.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to more work from you :)
little-haruno-sakura chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
aww that was soo cute! i loved it! good job!
Arhazivory chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
Quite a lovely story. Very well written.
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 8 . 5/1/2008