Reviews for Truly Madly Deeply
nas2439 chapter 12 . 1/20/2007
great story

please update
Adhishree chapter 12 . 9/12/2006
WHOA girl this story rocks!

You gotta continue it..

Ooh and I'd like it if you didn't make paul the bad guy here..

B/C I love HIM!
ruckfules chapter 12 . 3/10/2006
i love this story please post some more soon please
Heart's Fate chapter 12 . 2/1/2006
Hahah Randy sounds like such a little kid. Hehe John and AMy accidently getting married...just wait till her bros find out lol.
adamamy425 chapter 12 . 2/1/2006
Love the update and the impromptu wedding the pair off. I would ask who her brothers are but then you would torture me until the next chapter(s) and still wouldn't tell me so I'll wait. But love the story and the chapter. And how is it that Hunter knows about her brothers and no one else but whatever, find out in the next chapter. Sorry for rambling but it was good and now I have a hundred questions. Can't wait until the next chapter.
justagirl8225 chapter 12 . 2/1/2006
Interesting development there.. I'm looking forward to reading more.
HardyFreak101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
TIME TO UPDATE! PLZ:((
HardyFreak101 chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
WOW! I love the hole Pink hair dye thingy! lol it was Funny! lol i couldnt stop laughing at the hole thing. Keep on with the updates! Chelsea
Heart's Fate chapter 11 . 11/27/2005
Yay! You finally updated, about time woman! It was a great chapter. What else can Amy possibly do to make John pay for dying her hair pink. I can only imagine. hehe. Update soon!
justagirl8225 chapter 11 . 11/27/2005
lmao, great prank that was.

Awesome update as well, I'm very happy to see this story updated :)
adamamy425 chapter 10 . 11/22/2005
Oh my God the prank on Chris J. please and more John/Lita. This is one of the funniest stories I have read. Good story by the way. Trish is just wrong to get a abortion but I have a feeling you are going to twist the plan around.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 9/21/2005
great chapter!...update as soon as possible...please!
Pinayprincesa chapter 10 . 9/10/2005
hm wonder how da rib will fall into place?Hope 2 read more soon 2 c wat kind of mischief these guys can get into:)