Reviews for Alone in the Night
sagey chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
awwww.I loved that..pity they hadnt got together so early on..the series would have been so much better..thanks so much for this

hugs
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Sweet :o)
kaitebug chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
sweet
tDanielle chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Very cute!
Scifan chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Aw. That was so sweet. I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
Camerine chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Aw! That's so cute! I noticed that in the show, John never got to explain Ferris Wheels to Teyla. Nice take on it! So sweet. Like cocoa on a cold night. XD

Camerine
Hedwig1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Aww! I know you posted this a while ago, but in case you're still tracking review on this, I REALLY liked this. Just the right bit of romance. I've read a lot of Sheppard/Teyla's fics in the past few days after a renewed interest in the show (after Common Ground...oi! that was great!) and I have to say most of them go way over the top. This one remains within the canon of the show while still managing to extend and advance things between our two favorite Atlantians in a way that feels completely natural. In short, I love it. Great job!
sga freek chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
aw... i love it!
Muskoka Girl chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
AW! Wonderful! Simply Wonderful!
Nytel chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
That was beautiful. :) It was so sweet, and it was very fun to read. You did a great job.
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
that's really good, i really enjhoyed it
AthenaIceGoddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Very good story!
RainD chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Really, really sweet. I loved it. John and Teyla make such a cute couple. Thanks for writing about them. I like how you picked a little comment and built a story around it.

Write on!
DevineM27 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I likey! Cute, really nice.
Tania chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I am melting on the spot here. That was very innocent and sweet :-) I love Sheyla!