Reviews for Blue Heaven

What a happy ending! _
CrystalBud chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
loved it :D
CrystalBud chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Hana is awesome, so funny
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I laughed so hard at Hanas' reply
Xanoka chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Love this story. I've already read the whole thing, but since I now have an account I thought I'd save it and review. Such a lovely idea, and the execution is wonderful. I love the interaction between Tohru and Kyo - so cute! - and the burgeoning romance between Uo and Yuki is very sweet. Your resolution of the ending is also interesting. Before I finished the manga I had vague thoughts about Hana helping to break the curse. Speaking of which, I loved Hana the widow - total scene stealer. Only downer is that I rather liked what canonically happens with Akito, so I found that part of the ending quite sad. That aside, it's an excellent, well written, entertaining fan fic I've already recommended to my friends.
LifeInTheSky chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
OMG, I'm in tears. This is the best ending in the whole freakin wide world. You just made me cry. At first, the Ou/Yuki thing was new, but then I got to love them. I LOVE YOUR FIC, NO WONDER ITS FIRST IN FAVORITES!
FaithDaniOwens chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Oh. My. God. This story was sooo good.
FaithDaniOwens chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter. The first one was great, too, but this one really had me going. I was literally laughing aloud every few lines I read. I love the way you portray Hana. X'D
Ally chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
I've finally finished it! I love it so much!
Yuki and Arisa chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Such a cute story!
HP chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
"Hey Hana, wanna shack up and be the fashionable lesbian couple?", I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING! xD
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Kagura and Ritsu! Kawaii
4701rose chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Ugh, I read this too late. Love this ending. Much better than the real story. Kureno deserves hating, and the others deserve happiness. Two questions, though. One; where's Raidon? Two; can you possibly make a short one-chapter, sequel? I the graduation ceremony!
1,252 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »