Reviews for An Eternity of This
Alix1912 chapter 52 . 5/31
I read this when it was first posted and each time you've brought it back. PLEASE FINISH!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 52 . 5/19
Please update soon!
Trinity E chapter 52 . 3/6
This story is incredible, and I feel somewhat foolish asking this, but it's not over is it? I'm sorry, and once again, this is amazing.
PerilousRosella chapter 52 . 1/28
Great update please continue!
Lady mine chapter 52 . 9/26/2015
This is so good please hurry with rest of story. Love this!
janagram2 chapter 47 . 9/16/2015
I read this story back in 2005 and absolutely LOVED it! Then it disappeared. So glad you have posted it again.
You said if the reader wanted to re-read the original, unedited version to PM you. Not sure how to do that, but I would very much like to see the original again.
Please continue this fantastic story as soon as you can. I am anxiously awaiting what comes next!
Guest chapter 52 . 8/27/2015
I love this story! I just read the entire thing today. I don't know what the original was like, but this version is really good. Please update soon!
Alyssa chapter 52 . 8/26/2015
This is such a brilliant story! You're a wonderful writer!
Desiree chapter 52 . 8/14/2015
If he really wanted her to move on he wouldn't keep tabs on her. Of course he has no desire to really leave her alone. You are a fantastic writer and I can't wait for the new update! Don't keep me waiting too long lol!

Desiree chapter 50 . 8/14/2015
As much as I love and adore the loving side of Erik, I can't help but love and get a giddy feeling when the evil side of Erik shows up.

So much loss, but she has to make her stand and show Erik that she can live on her own, even if inside she is crumbled and broken, the has to have a brave face on the outside because it's all she has ever done in her life.

Good job!
Desiree chapter 49 . 8/14/2015
So much vengance and wanting to hurt other people. If only Erik had realized his mistake earlier, I wouldn't be feeling this sad, and at work no less!

Desiree chapter 48 . 8/14/2015
Oh my poor little heart! Why do you do this to me?

Very good chapter!

Desiree chapter 47 . 8/14/2015
I have been waiting for the changes to happen, as I have read the original long ago when it was first posted. I can't right now recall the original, but I know in time it will come to me haha.

Such utter heart break for both of them, my heart is broken right along with hers, can't wait for the next chapter!

Desiree chapter 40 . 8/14/2015
It's so good to see you have been writing up a storm again and I just wish I had more time to read this, thankfully it is a slow day at work and I have time finally.

It's so sad to see what finally pushed Genevieve over the edge, maybe the Doctor will be wrong and she will be able to conceive.

On to the next many chapters!
chaiteaandwalnuts chapter 52 . 8/9/2015
You really have a way of ending the chapter and leaving me restless for more. Terrific as usual.