Reviews for Incomprehension
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
cute
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Good
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Wonderful-I love the underlying theme-and it's great to see Harry's incomprehension about things. Of course, I'm a guy, so I probably don't comprehend half of what I should, so what does that say about me?
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was reallt sweet! Great job! :]
AzraRose chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Aw... so sweet and tha end of it just perfect but ron and hermione should have had to confess there feelings to but still just perfect :D
EowynSaule chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Read it! I like it, it's sweet. And the Ginny POV is a good idee. :)
HeathroBonk chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Cute. I liked it. nothing like a nice bit of fluff to brighten my day. Harry is thick. This is why i can't write my own all of your stuff would just make mine look like Corrine wrote it. Not that it wouldn't look like that anyway but...

~Heathro
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Nice!
Bluu3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Aw...I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! ) I loved your writing style, your characterization...everything was great! And the ending...just perfect. )

~SecretsWhispered
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Sorry this is a little bit overdue, but I was on Vacation for two weeks and although I smell of cow manour and hay and bugs (twas to a farm, for the gods's sakes) I am back to fulfill my full reviewing purpose thingie.

Now to the stuff you actually care about!

Lovely. Well done. Beautiful, even. All of the characters were completely in character and it was beleiveable! Realistic and charming and sweet. And that's the bad side.
legolascrazy17 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Oh! This is fabulous! Such a sweet, fluffy story! You are a VERY talented writer, and I look forward to reading more of your well-written and exciting romances! Fantastic job! And by the way, I know what you mean with the recent addition of free hit counters...it angers me greatly how there's SO many more people reading my stories than reviewing...merlin, you think they could take the time to leave even a one-word review? However, I am guilty of this at times, so I really can't be complaining...

Best wishes for any future writing, and have a great time reading the 6th Harry Potter book!

Yes, a companion from Ginny's POV would be GREAT!
IrishCharms chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
hey, this is really cute! i love this story! please either add on to it or do it from ginny's point of view. i want to know if she was planning this from the beginning or what...

~irish
s1mply.cOmplicAted chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Your story was really sweet. I liked it a lot. Keep up the good work!
Pedagogie chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
v. cute! love it lots
Mrs.KristinePotter chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
aw...very sweet I really liked it and I think that one from Ginnys POV would be great :)