Reviews for Bad Habits
darkemochic chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
OMG! Legal Drug! lol, nice. Did ya see that the people started it up again? there's not alot but dear lord, it's something. And your story is cool too. Can't forget about reviewing that.
athcaga.4ever chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
cute story
akaSky chapter 7 . 6/13/2009
this was amazing. the plot was beautifully executed as well.

and, frkk damnit, those two are so DAMN CUTE!

i especially loved the last part where Yuki pulled Shuichi back to bed with him.

long live the Shuki romance!

i loved it.

xOxO

~Island Honey
akaSky chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
" "Yes. It helps me recover from a traumatizing experience."

Shuichi didn't even bother tearing up. His goal tonight wasn't sympathy and more sex (if anyone was traumatized, it was him- Yuki's sexual appetite was enormous). "

haha. i absolutely LOVED it. that had me cracking up.

]
the-bunnys-echo chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
Loved the humor. Thanks for sharing your story.
drarryderps chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
o.o THIS STORY IS PRETTY!

And oh YES Yuki! Screw Shuichi like he's your crack!
Cat chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
truly fun, smart, and very enjoyable. loved the modest comment at the end ;)

going to go check your other stories now. thanks!
noonsam chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
I loved this story, well written, lots of humor and sweet ending!

Great job and I look forword to reading more of your work.
Shaylo Gatomon chapter 7 . 5/20/2006
I loved it! I couldn't stop laughing it was soo funny!
bakazaruaddict chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
aww, cute! :D
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
umm i dont think i have bad taste, thanks for the little insight into LD might go and check that out. Oh and nice fic.
Bloody Dead Rose chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
I really enjoyed this, keep it up.
hokage chapter 7 . 1/21/2006
hehe, that was cool! but everyone of us here might say that Eiri should really stop smoking. nice fic! do you know that you are blocking anonymous reviews?
dragonfly-affinity chapter 7 . 1/19/2006
heh heh! that was a brilliant story! i LOVED yuki's reaction at the end lol that was hilarious! thanks for the story deadpen!

dragonfly

x
Shadowstar chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
This story was quite good. The only things I had an issue with were the almost-author-notes-within-the-story in chapter 6. It really spoiled the mood, to read "had to make sure people understood that." I don't think you need to justify why you wrote a sentence, and if you do, star it and comment at the bottom of the fic, IMO. But really, those few times it was done were the only times I have any substantive criticism for your story. A nice take on the smoking angle.