Reviews for Vacation in the Sun
EnShu chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Badical, man, badical. I really loved this story. For some reason I love stories that are day-in-the-life scenarios, and you seem more than apt at providing a good story.
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I loved it. Keep it up.
CastaS chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
great shot, maybe i should go to that beach, but it's damn far away, great story
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Another hit! I'm slowly working my way through your work, Cap.
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Dear captainkodak1

I think your story is pretty good.

Ron and Kim are very in characters.

The quality is pretty good.

The wholesomestands are pretty good.

The language is clean.

No sexuality; and its great that Kim has a sense of dressing modestly.

Some of the details in your story is a tiny bit suggestive for a K rated story; but I am glad that these details are no very offensive like alot of things I see on the InterNet.

I hope this review has a good influence on you.

Sincerely

Data Seeker
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Gentle, relaxing, a new, fresh chance to see each other and to see just what life outside of the box of your heavy responsibility is. Yet aware that hero’s are always hero’s, whither it’s in a moment of sudden need, or in a moment of reflection to those who appreciate that they are one, even if that one is one herself.

Great story.

P.S. Take CARE of yourself. Some of us are paid and trained to do crazy stuff (and even then it gives us the willies to think that we did THAT!). Nuff said.

Your Friend

The Wise Duck
o-flightless chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
It was sweet...I loved the ending.

kpandron
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Nice touch, Captain. CB73
TexasDad chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
A hero writing about heroes, seems fitting.
Ezbok58a chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Nice vacation story, Never been to the NC beaches. Only the Jersey shore (There isn't that much waste on the beach you know) Great dipiction of events.

Rip tides suck
Forlong chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Great, but I thought that Kim wasn't much of a sundresser.
Shannon chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was a nobel thing of Ron and you to do. I loved this story. While in the bahamas I was caught in the rip tide. So I started to swim to the side (at the time I was extremly grateful that I watched the stom stories on the weather channel). It was freaky but I am a strong swimmer, the only thing I had to worried about is my grandmother's don't you ever leave me again Shannon speach! Good job on this story! I love your work-Shannon Oh and a word of advice, do not open your eyes in the pool. My eyes have turned another color, my eyes are watering and everything is blury! So take my word.
Beautiful-Keimei chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Booyah! Awesome story. I only believe in the Kim/Ron relationship.
lost my sanity chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
awsome story! LOVE IT! SOO COOL!

PS Do u kno the muffin man? CAUSE HES AFTER ME
charizardag chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
wow, that really happend to you? damn. your story still rocks though. if you can, Check out MY stories and Reveiw them. one last thing: what did ron mean by "“I reenact the grapple gun fiasco.” and how did kim know what he ment by it.

Reply when you get this, cause I can't understand it.