Reviews for The Blue Spirit
hi09 chapter 9 . 6/25
I thought for sure that the Blue Spirit was actually Leo but instead of being dead he got taken in with the Wolf Gods. That last chapter really surprised me.
Academy6 chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Unique but awesome!
tmntlover2013 chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Great job on the story, I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Kitsune1818 chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
A great fic, no doubt. I've seen the film Mononoke Hime (one of my favorites) and I liked to adapt the idea for this fic, I liked how you handled the characters and as adapters to fit into that world.

I hope to soon see the sequel!
LilNinjaWolf chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Very cool fic. I'd really like to see that sequel. This was one was written very well. Too bad Katashi was so corrupt.
Koriat Cyredanthem chapter 9 . 4/17/2008
I liked this story a lot. Leo's my favorite, so it was cool. I liked the idea of crossing Princess Mononoke with TMNT. That was neat. Please update your other stories! :)
EagleFox chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
Cool. You finally updated. Though I am about 2 months late catching on that. Anyhow nice to finally know the ending. Good luck to you in college and hope to see more stories from you soon.
Joe chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
First: You better be sorry. Second: ...I LOVED IT! [write more soon and please...don't take so long next time]
Danaa chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
I like it. _

Are you going to be updating soon?

Please?
Joe chapter 8 . 11/26/2007
GOOD,GOOD,GOOD,GOOD,GOOD,GOOD. and it will always be good but it lasts only as long as you...UPDATE!
Joe chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
WHAT! the blue spirit is their brother,[Faints from confusement...
Joe chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
can you please UPDATE THIS STORY!
Joe chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
I MUST HAVE-MORE! PLEASE, pretty please! ?_?
Joe chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
This is know my Favrite! Write soon.
Joe chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
WOW! Sounds like the party has begun.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »