Reviews for Cannonball Run 2005: High Stakes
Mad Dog Milne chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
Great Story. I'm not one for reimagined(I CAN'T BELIVE I SAID THAT!) movies but the story nonetheless was good.
The Turbo Man chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
That really was a controversial ending, with Fenderbaum and Blake winning. But the story was great and this last chapter was excellent! I love J.J.'s race against Frankie and the return of Captain Chaos for the final stretch. I loved the romance between Marcie and Monkey as well! I'd love to see what CR2006 will bring! See ya!
TimX7 chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
Well another good ending to another Cannonball Run. I'm surprised Blake and Fenderbaum won. Oh well, they were bound to win sometime. Am I right?
Nightw2 chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
Combination of a LOL! and an aw. In this chapter. Thanks for such a well-done wrap-up to this story. This was some great stuff, even WITH the writer's block (and, believe me, concerning the writer's block, I've been there myself plenty of times. All in all, great stuff. :-D
The Turbo Man chapter 6 . 4/22/2006
Very good! I lok forward to the final chapter and hope Foyt, Blake and Fenderbaum get their comeuppance!
TimX7 chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
Well looks like there is only one chapter left in this story. Seeing as how the finish line has been mentioned. I got two words to sum up Foyt finding out the finish line: Oh snap!
Nightw2 chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
Hey, I understand. Writer's block happens. I mean, real world concerns and lack of inspiration can be a major pain in the rear. But I'm glad you took the time to make sure the next chapter was quality work, because this chapter had some terrific exchanges and was well worth the wait.
The Turbo Man chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
Very good. I'd love to see how Frankie Thunders will help out. Keep it up!
Nightw2 chapter 5 . 12/4/2005
Plenty of great action and humor in this chapter. As usual, it took a while, but was certainly worth the wait. I'll certainly be eagerly looking forward to the next chapter.
Nightw2 chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
Man alive. This chapter took a while, but it is more than well enough written to be worth the wait. All sorts of great scenes as usual. All I can really say further is keep up the great work.
TimX7 chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
Well it seems Blake and Fenderbaum are backstabbing the Cannonballers again. But what about the film makers? Since Foyt was busy, he could've been conspiring with the film makers to get the license plates off of the Cannonballers' vehicles. Just a theory. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. I'm not telling anyone else why. There's a very special reason why I'm waiting for the next chapter.
The Turbo Man chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
Very good. So there'll be a romance between Marcie and Monkey. That's very good. I hope JJ gets to ask Pamela the question soon. Keep it up
Nightw2 chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
(snickers) This is a pretty good chapter. Thanks for finally updating this. There are so many great scenes, I don't know where to start. :) I'm definitely going to be eagerly awaiting more of this story. :)
TimX7 chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Uh oh! Is Blake and Fenderbaum the guys hired by Foyt to stop the Cannonball? Great chapter by the way.
The Turbo Man chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
Very good! I'd like to see what happens when the race actually starts! Keep up the good work.