Reviews for Hindsight
tonraq chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I really liked this story; you capture the hopelessness of being trapped in time very well.
sangi chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Nice. Very confusing, keep you guessing at first, but it all straightens itself out.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I've never quite liked fics that make Kagome out to be a self-mutilator. But, as with alternative pairing fics, could this one by you have changed my mind?

This was a story that, when I hit the ending, I said, "...wah? That's it?" 'Twas beautifully-written, after all, with enough subtext and symbolism and themes that I've come to expect from you. I loved the repition of "wrongwrongwrong" and "death is no longer an option". Just wonderful.

I could continue to gush, but you've probably heard enough from me. At some point, I'm just going to have to plunk myself down in front of the comp and read "The Butterfly Effect" from start to finish. 'Till your next fic! Ja!
Shidoni8 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That was confusing... I don't get how she will survive after that. After he was executed she'd just be in the same predicament she was in in the first place. Oh well, great writing, It could've been longer, but that's okay.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Really, what would have happened? An interesting take on it. Kagome is certainly far too strong to lay down and die.
Ariel777 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
must not be a one shot.
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Er...

It was intriguing.

Rather.. confusing.

So did she give up her soul? Sell her body? I'm thinking she sold her body because she was in a man's bed, but did she kill that man in the end.

It was sad. It made my heart ache. Good job. I just was rather confused. Perhaps I am the only one.
Silver-Shadow-Fox chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This is a really good one shot. A bit confusing at first, but really well created. I like it _-