Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
Soului chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This is some good stuff, I usually like the stories that are AU like this. Call me a sucker, but I like it when the hero of the story is portrayed as powerful and mysterious and, well, heroic. Don't get me wrong, realism is great, it keeps the story from being cheesy. Anyway, you're doing a good job with this one. The only thing I would say thus far is that I would've liked some more info on how they came to be in this situation, how did Vlad sieze power? I think it would add more depth to the plot. Anyway, I hope you update soon.
Jennie chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Intriguing. So Vlad has snapped and has now pretty much taken over the world? Or is at least attempting to? And the refugees are, what, his soldiers? And he doesn't just have ghosts to help him, but vampires, zombies, etc to help him?

Oh man, Danny's in trouble. Though it does seem like he's got a plan and some means to defeat Vlad. I wonder what happened to the Fentons and I hope that they're okay and will be found. And I hope that the mission goes off okay, though somehow, I doubt it...
Jncera chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Oh wow I really like this one. I hope you continue with it!
TooLazytoSignIn chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
It's got a good start. Some things seem to be glazed over, but that's probably because it's only the first chapter. Now, if there were more chapters, this problem would not occur, right? *hint hint*
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I thought this story might be kind of "if-y" but you proved me wrong. I'm already hooked. Update soon. Oh and my compliments on your Danny's-a-rock-star-and-he-meets-Sam-and-falls-in-love-with-her. I can't remember the name. *sheepish smile* I think you write very well from a female's POV for a guy. I'm very impressed.

ps: I love your bio. :D
Zirra Nova chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Wow, that was a great first chapter. Waiting patiently for updates. Ja Ne, Zirra
Memmmm chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
this is great! i cant wait to read the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Cool- I hope you keep this one updated. I really want to see where you're going with it!
Lightning Streak chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
OH! I like this. It's soo different than the other fanfics out there. It's actually an orginial plot! YAY!

Anyway, I look forward to your next update
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Oh. I am fascinated. I love your plots, I really do.

Hooray for Danny and Sam actually being together!

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter and further explanation of your plot's universe.
Midnyght Saber chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
You know, I should be on my way to work right now, but who the heck cares? That story ROCKS! You are burying me in manic Danny Phantom worship right now, you do know that, right? Oh my Goddess, you rock, man. Write more, write more, write MORE!

By the way, the height thing with Danny, you do realize that's my BFs height, right? Just wondering.

All in all, there wasn't anything that disappointed me, but then again, this is one of the many fics I was actually looking forward to.
Faith's melody chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
YOU LIVE! Hallellujah! I missed you!

I'll be honest and say that I was a little hesitant to read this because I tend to shy away from most R-rated stories, but this is really good and I wanted to be your first revieweer.

The part about the Resistance almost reminds me of my story except that min is a bit mor AU-ish. Ah well, great minds think alike, right?

This is awesome! Another masterpiece in the making. I love it! Thank you so much!