Reviews for Everything You Wanted
*terribly sad
As is, this story is quite good ;-;
;-; this is terrible sad and wonderful
Excuse me while I sob in a corner
JediPanda22 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
This is beautiful, sad but beautiful! I loved how it was all Obi-Wans point of view. The turmoil in Anakin was so spot on! Well well done. I feel so bad for Obi-Wan though. He has such a heart.
Toaofwriting chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Wonderful story. It was very well written, and you got Obi-Wan and Anakin/Vader's relationship, as well as their characters, spot on.
Nanuk chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Ohh, what a lovely story, ringing very true in Obi Wan's thoughts. So well done! Thanks!
Fat Cat chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Very good au
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
It was one of the three best Star Wars dark!fics I have ever read. It was almost like a drug, like you always wanted more. I feel like there were so many More scenes you could have written. More dark, more Vader. But I loved it nonetheless _
Meursault23 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS.
Meursault23 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
The last line just about ripped my heart out & force fried it for good measure.
Meursault23 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So good. Goosebumps good.
nyaanyaanyaa chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Love it!
Darth Vadie chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
This is so beautiful... I love every bit of it :'D

Thank you for posting!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Beautiful.

Ani
shieldmaiden19 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
The way you showed time passing, if only by having the paragraph breaks, was very convincing. The first person narrative flowed well. And most importantly, Anakin AND Obi-Wan were in character! Translation: Wonderful job! (Alternate Translation: I loved this story!) :)
Flame Ride chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
I didn't know what to expect when I started reading this, but I have ended up loving this story. The ending made me cry.