Reviews for Everything You Wanted
Reader chapter 4 . 8/6
This is truly beatiful. I like how Obi-Wan was able to make Anakin/Vader see. It is also very believable that it would take all that time - and not happen immediately.
danny9651 chapter 4 . 3/2
Anakin should have just killed her.
laventadorn chapter 4 . 2/23
I'm cryyyyying ; _ ; I wanted to say something coherent - like when Obi Wan thinks about love being the thing that does not pass away - his revelations about still loving Anakin - him and Padme loving Anakin even though he destroyed them - the quote from Lucas at the end - but nggggnnnnnnggh my brain is a mushy mess like my heart and I can't pull it together. This was shattering and beautiful.
Highflyer123 chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
A wonderful story. Dark, but beautiful.
Highflyer123 chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Wow, Obi-wan has the love of Jesus in him. Seriously, I would have been spitting in Anikin's face by now.
Highflyer123 chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
Dang it, let the poor man live Ani.
Highflyer123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, the ANGST...
Brievel chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
That last quote was, I think, the final power necessary to make this complete.
Brievel chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
*whimper* Cody?
Brievel chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
...ack.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
*terribly sad
As is, this story is quite good ;-;
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
;-; this is terrible sad and wonderful
Excuse me while I sob in a corner
JediPanda22 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
This is beautiful, sad but beautiful! I loved how it was all Obi-Wans point of view. The turmoil in Anakin was so spot on! Well well done. I feel so bad for Obi-Wan though. He has such a heart.
Toaofwriting chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Wonderful story. It was very well written, and you got Obi-Wan and Anakin/Vader's relationship, as well as their characters, spot on.
Nanuk chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Ohh, what a lovely story, ringing very true in Obi Wan's thoughts. So well done! Thanks!