Reviews for Everything You Wanted
JediPanda22 chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
This is beautiful, sad but beautiful! I loved how it was all Obi-Wans point of view. The turmoil in Anakin was so spot on! Well well done. I feel so bad for Obi-Wan though. He has such a heart.
Toaofwriting chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Wonderful story. It was very well written, and you got Obi-Wan and Anakin/Vader's relationship, as well as their characters, spot on.
Nanuk chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Ohh, what a lovely story, ringing very true in Obi Wan's thoughts. So well done! Thanks!
Fat Cat chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Very good au
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
It was one of the three best Star Wars dark!fics I have ever read. It was almost like a drug, like you always wanted more. I feel like there were so many More scenes you could have written. More dark, more Vader. But I loved it nonetheless _
Meursault23 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS.
Meursault23 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
The last line just about ripped my heart out & force fried it for good measure.
Meursault23 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
So good. Goosebumps good.
nyaanyaanyaa chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Love it!
Darth Vadie chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
This is so beautiful... I love every bit of it :'D

Thank you for posting!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Beautiful.

Ani
shieldmaiden19 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
The way you showed time passing, if only by having the paragraph breaks, was very convincing. The first person narrative flowed well. And most importantly, Anakin AND Obi-Wan were in character! Translation: Wonderful job! (Alternate Translation: I loved this story!) :)
Flame Ride chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
I didn't know what to expect when I started reading this, but I have ended up loving this story. The ending made me cry.
Gyreflight chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
That was beautiful, which is a rather strange thing to say, all things considered, but still true.

I loved your Obi-Wan, whose compassion and selflessness even in extremis was very moving, but touched with enough humanity not to make it unbelievable. It made sense to me that faced with a mirror like that, if Anakin had anything redeemable at all left in him (which of course he must, despite all actions and appearances), he would have to confront that truth one way or the other – and Padme made the perfect catalyst, as the one person he had not yet allowed darkside perceptions to warp.

It was fascinating to watch the situation develop where all the physical power was in Anakin/Vader’s hands (giving him a security and confidence which was part of the reason he could justify tormenting his enemy, rather than simply doing away with him – and giving Obi-Wan a chance to demonstrate the truths that he was determined to disbelieve), but where he had to come to understand that for all that power and control, some things were beyond his grasp.

A very satisfying read, thanks.
Sara chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
This is so ... This is great! I didn't expect a happy ending, and for that I thank you because I love being surprise especialy at the end of a story and this is a good surprise! Also, the way averything is tell from Obi-Wan to Anakin gives this story a little plus that makes it all the better!

Thank you!