Reviews for Wife Swap: Prairie Style Ingalls and Oleson
Wendy Elberson chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh,my God, you are a GENIUS!Ithought it was so FUNNY,putting "Little House and "Wife Swap" together!I loved how you showed the kids' point of views that you don't see in the TV show,especially Willie's.
Future Anne Boleyn chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
AHHH! that was soooo good story! :D It is fun to read by two women trying learning each others lifestyle.
SometimesAllyWrites chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
I read the whole thing before commenting. (figured i would spam your inbox) I freaking LOVED it! The rules were hilarious and all the conflict with harriet and living on the farm was hilarious!
WolfDreamer25 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Very good and very funny. I like most of the character portrayals, however Charles strikes me as being unrealistic to his character. From what I remember watching from the TV show it would take more then just 50.00 for him to agree to have her in his house for two weeks. Remember how long it took for him to agree to have Caroline working for her? No I think it would take all the womenfolk of the Ingalls, including baby Carrie to convince him. Other then that, very good and entertaining.
SunRise19 chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
I just finished reading this whole story and I really liked it! You portrayed the tv show Wife swap really well..and it was awesome! Also, it was fitting to have the Ingalls family switch with the Ollison's family..great job this was awesome!
Annalea chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
WOW, HOW COOL! You did an excellent job with the characters and the TV show, It was AWESOME!
mum-weasley chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
OMG...I'm about to pee my pants reading this!
lemondrops11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Thanks for all your comments!
Jilene Marr chapter 7 . 10/14/2005
Well, I just finished this fantastic story! I Thought that it was pretty funny and that you portrayed the characters very well. It is something that I would take the time and read again.
daffywriter chapter 7 . 10/2/2005
Nice ending! Glad to see everyone learned something.
Moonlit-Jeannie chapter 7 . 10/1/2005