Reviews for Won't Change the Subject
Julia451 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Wow, is this awesome! I can't believe I haven't read this yet, but I'm glad I did!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
the thing about teenagers is that they go for the balls in a fight. *rolls eyes* weak spots are children's specialties.

cheers,

brittney
anemix chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
The start of every villain's downfall is when they become so powerful, that they let the up and coming heroes grow up just to have a challenge, thinking they can stop them in the end.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Interesting look at Mr. Masters' mind. I think you did a good job capturing his character - cold and calculating, mostly. :)
Julia H chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Hi Ellen,

Good to see Ellen Brand stories again! Always have loved your writing. Vlad is an interesting character and as a baddie, he's one of my faves. It's the sarcasm, I think.

I loved this:

Rule one, the billionaire thought with rueful amusement. Never underestimate your adversary, even if his voice hasn't finished changing yet.

LOL! So true. You'd think by now the baddies would realize that.

Take care and looking forward to reading :)

Julia
VampireApple chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Ha. I love stuff like this. Nice work.
Everyone's Favorite Rebel Scum chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
excellent. I highly reccomend this!
Ormspryde chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Very, very well done!
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
He! This made me cackle with glee. Yes, I am deeply disturbed "snorts". I love Vlad, he and Danny have got to be my favorite characters. I thought that you captured his ruthlessness very well, the whole piece was great. Another one that's going in my c2.
Vathara chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I see some definite similarities with a certain chessplayer. Vlad's obsession comes through nicely, flavored with humor at himself; a neat trait for a Bad Guy.
Anawiel Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
i'm not a huge fan of Vlad's, okay so that's an understaement, i almost hate the guy, but you have anaged to write a story that makes me want to see the other episodes he's in, (they STILL haven't even shown Fright night in UK, never mind anything else)

i would love to read any more introspectives you may write (hint hint) i hope you rite for other DP characters, you are very very good at it.

May the Angels bless you and keep you safe (from the evils of writers block Lol)

Anawiel
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
*sigh* So the overall Bad guy knows Danny's secret (indeed, shares it)? Ouch.