Reviews for Don't Forget
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Interesting story, very nicely written.
Gozilla chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Excellent story! -
Liete chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Actually, the watch was destroyed, and they find out that red stones are what amplify an alchemist's power in the watches. I don't remember when it happened, I'd have to watch the last few episodes again. But it was destroyed.

But anyway, the story! Does that mean that Al remembers why October 3rd was something Ed didn't want to forget? That wasn't very clear.

Love the appearance of Russell and Fletcher, and the story was otherwise well-written. Just missing a few details.

Keep writing!
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
*giggles* Your random thought was funny. _

This fic was great. I loved it alot, so well written. Awesome job!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Aww. So sweet and sad. Poor Al, so confused. ::Still has a hard time realizing that the series took place so many years ago.:: I thought it would have a contemporary setting. XD;

I really like how you told the story in present tense. That made it more real, somehow, and more sad.
miroku-has-darkness chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
does ed go missing at the end of the seris
Uchiha Kuraiko chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
A wonderful recollection for Al when he came to.
blood lily chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
plz hurry with next chappie this was great!
runa chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
aw tht was a sweet fic, bout time i found a story with the stop watch, great job! love ur writing, it paints the images in my head wonderfully, i was wondering if ud do a sequle, or another short chapter for this, maybe when al does start to remeber or where ed is at or something...just a thought, id love to read it if it was written by you, keep on going! .
Black-Angel-001 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
That was rather interesting...