Reviews for A Heavenly Wind
E. Linnet chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
No words, I tell you. No words :P
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
My forever dark secret ? ha ha ha please, give me a break. A fat ballerina? Not possible, ballerinas have to be graceful, especially a lead ballerina. Really I mean, this isn't funny at all. She must be pretty stupid to think a dressing was a writing is okay, but the story line is just...
Nota Lone chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Haha. Sadistic humor is what makes the world go 'round. Comparing stuff to flatulence is also quite fun. -muahahaha- -faids into the distance for no apperent reason-
angelbug234 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Excuse me but I asked for no flames. I would apreciate it if you would respect that Thank you.
Operatic chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This was so funny! This is why I never read EOW. Good job!
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
*shrieks with laughter* Oh my...this is hilarious! Sweet music's throne...(there is a pause while the review laughs so hard she snorts).

Anna Williams chapter 1 . 7/2/2005's nice, but...can a ballerina be that heavy? I mean, like no offense or anything... :D

Seriously, love it. I'm glad you didn't go with the "OMG Eric RULZ!ONE!" style of writing for this fic. It makes it even funnier.
dreamdescend chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Hey, this is crazyrocker311 from LiveJournal... please continue with this fic! Hilarious! XD
f. equivocal chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
that was so beautiful. i love how you described erik's masculine yet gentle yet rough yet smooth yet manly yet silky voice. rawr.

(ps: hellotransience ring a bell?)
M.moonD.dancer chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
...I'm waiting for more...(which is a good thing because it's good.
Senna Wales chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
oh my goodness. how flowery and beautiful that writing was. lead ballerina? LOL! that's.. uhh.. slightly improbable. but then again, this whole phic is improbable. ;D how did she get across the lake? did she sink the gondolier? or did she just kind of.. float across? :D this is hilarious. it's parody and humor. ;D this really reminds me of a conversation a friend and i were having about christine, and whether or not erik could fall in love with a fat!Christine. i mean, how would he carry her from her dressing room to his house? forget that - how would CESAR carry her? anyway, this is such an interesting take on that concept. hahahaha. i love it.
The Phantom of the PhanWankage chapter 1 . 7/1/2005