Reviews for Next Time
vic chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Nice introspection and explanation of Misato's beer habit. all i disagree with is that Misato stops drinking by the end of the series. all we see are dispensable coffee cans
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Introspective and yet she knew what she was doing by drinking. When everything else is gone, hope still remains...
Hououza chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Dark but moving story. Not seen many like this before.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
CerdicOfWessex chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Sad, but good.
The Skeptical Puck chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
PRetty damn good, makes sense to me. One minor niggle In vino veritas is a terrible phrase, makes no sense at all, it is at least In vino, veritas est, but that may be wrong, i cannot remember whether veritas is the accusative form, though it could well be.
Silk Hope chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Oh I didn't know that.

I always wondered. What did happen at the end of the series? Please send me an e-mail.

Loved the story by the way
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This is probably beside the point of the story, but it is one of the reasons she started drinking more towards the end of the series. (Then she switches to Canned Coffee by the movies which should have told us the world was ending...)

I want to know since everyone has an opinion on this, Who do you think killed Kaji?

Anyway, another great story, its so sad to see a great character like Misato who is so viberant and alive at the start of the series slip into an almost suicidal depression at the end, almost makes me not want to get the last two DVD's. But I will anyway.

Great Story,