Reviews for Restitution
Gemini011 chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
A pity you never got around to posting the end of this... I would have liked to see the conclusion.

Anyway, thanks for writing!
dzk87 chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Damn. Well, I can't wait for the finale.
shanejayell chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
NO last chapter?

*pouts*
rcswart chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Ah! Update this fic already please? Just the kinda story I'd envision after EoE! I don't know how much longer I can wait...
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 6 . 3/2/2007
C'mon. Ain't you ever gonna finish this?
Havock chapter 6 . 2/2/2006
so when do you plan on finishing this thing
Slight Note chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
If you're talking about a cross when describing Shinji's necklace and it's a cross with equal arms, then it's called an 'ankh' crucifix refers to the christian cross which...etc etc, it's not important. All I'm saying is use cross if you don't want to use ankh, instead of crucifix if the cross is equal armed. The wording wasn't 100% clear.
Innortal chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
Well done.
The Skeptical Puck chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
excellent, update
Somewhere NofA chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
Well seeing as I'm going on a reviewing spree I'll start for apologizing for not reviewing earlier I suffer from DL (Debilitating Lazyness). All in all, a great story so far. Some of the best IC characteriziation I've seen in a while, especially in the end of this chapter, keep up the good work.

Have a good one eh
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
I agree with you, it is plausible he did survive. It's definately not the strangest theory in Eva. That belongs to the theory that Dr. Akagi fell off the command tower after killing Rei... Come on...

I'm glad you brought Kaji back for the story though, I always liked Kaji, his and Misato's relationship was welcome comic relief through a lot of the series.

I've greatly enjoyed this story, this was quite in interesting chapter with a lot of character development and also major story development, that's a difficult combination to pull off.

One last thing, if you're into reading books you should read Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco, besides being an interesting book it also has the unique quality of being split into sections by the different branches of the Tree of Sephiroth.

Well, as I said a great chapter, I hope you don't take quite as long to post the next one.

Later,

Linkin-Phoenix
AzureSky123 chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
Nice.
Hououza chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
Magnificent chapter.

This leaves one burning question, will that simple moment make him choose differently, this time to surrender the world that offers him nothing so that he can this time partake of death's embrace...

I look forwards to finding out.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
nick2951 chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
Lets hope it's soon. I am liking this fic so far and am looking forward to seeing how you end it.
Rising Dragon chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
Cool... the enemy is an EVA, with either a Perfect Replica Lance or the real one, and a reborn Tabris? Interesting idea.