Reviews for Romeo and Juliet: Gravitation style
The Spades Queen chapter 17 . 7/29/2010
'Niet geschoten is altijd mis' huh.. I can't think of a translation, being Dutch myself... I really like this story so far, Su x Tatsuha never thought about it..
Sasha chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
I think that Sakano and Noriko are hilarious, though I definitely find Tohma the funniest XD.
Ayumu Kasuga chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
nitpickers.. 'infrared'..
Ayumu Kasuga chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
sorry to nitpick...but..

rehearsing.. is spelled... 'rehearsing'

anyways.. LOVED the first chapter'..'specially K's warning.. HAHAHA
kb0zen chapter 31 . 10/21/2005
Sorry I haven't reviewed...

*goes crazy* AWESOME NOODLES, DUDE! I STILL LOVE THIS STORY, ALTHOUGH ITS COmpleted...*cries* It was so great, and you killed Tohma...haha...

Sorry, too much sugar in the Dr Pepper. .;;
HyperRyu-chan69 chapter 31 . 10/19/2005
OMigosh ! great chapter as usual ! OMG ! I just drew a very creepy fan art of your sex scene with yuki and tohma 1 ew...yet ...weird ! YAY ! now for su-kun and ta-chan yippe!1
Naoki Itsuki chapter 31 . 10/18/2005
. so funny,kawaii,great,awesome fanfic! i know i'm so late at givin u review! But suguru/tatsuha made it to my fave pairing! kyah~!..lurve suguru!yay for their marriage..[[suguru and tatsuha,who could've known..hehe]]

anywaes, i lurve this fanfic! i even keep it in my favourites! really~!..

and yuki is soo funny..haha for tohma [[tohma : i'll definitely push you in front of a car]]...ahem,and ryuichi is soo cute! shu too! not forgetting K and Hiro..lolz..

i can't seem to stop typing..well,awesome stuff!

qwerty54 chapter 31 . 10/18/2005
Heh xD Dont worry it was Tohma's time to die and like you wrote no one misses him ! Love you! Waiting for sequel *turns to goo*
Annie loves it chapter 31 . 10/17/2005
XD eh cruilty ish good every once in a while. When its ME bringing on that cruity its good all the time XD I cant WAIT for a sequel! oh I can see just how PISSED Suguru is when he is sober again XD XD XD lol, get to work on that sequel! AND GOOD JOB! Over all grade for you- (1-6. 6 being the highest grade 4 means you meat my requirments.)

ideas & content: 5. Totally creative and out there.

Organization: 4. was a little sloppy in the beginning but improved greatly.

Voice: 5

word choice: 4

Sentence fluency: 3 1/2. eh your only bad score. the story was a little choppy. Room for a little improvment.

Conventions: 4

Overall, great job
qwerty54 chapter 30 . 10/14/2005
I'm so sorry not reviewing ! I was not able to get online i didnt have computer near me i was visiting my grandmother and couldnt take my laptop with me sorry again!

Ryuichi and Shuichi are really crazy doing it on stage but thats why we love them xD

Are you really kiling Tohma ? heh hope not you need to torture him still _~

K and Hiro were almoust there.

I love you!
qwerty54 chapter 29 . 10/14/2005
You actually putted Tohma in maid uniform xD

and there was lots of fluff

that Sugurus pants thing was fun and when Tatsuha was jealous... Hopely Tohma is not exlosing himself with the bazooka _
qwerty54 chapter 28 . 10/14/2005
Waii another chapter even tought i'm late it's still so great and i love it!

They really have good place for the play but i thinks it's going to be still too small xD the yaoi fangirs...
0ri chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
The writing is kind of confusing... Half the stuff you write are in fragments, and you don't label who's speaking when some one is talking for so long that it becomes quite annoying. Try to get a beta reader or some thing.
Annie loves it chapter 30 . 10/13/2005
...*sniff* ki-killing tohma? My Tohma? That's cruielty to Anna! (and animals...) XD lol. hm cant wait for the sequal '' AND for tatsuha's perverted plan to take action XD Update soon!
Hisa-Me Kurai chapter 30 . 10/13/2005
wee! kill tohma! off with his head!

Update soon!