Reviews for The End of Time
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/15
That's deep. I enjoyed it.
BenRG chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Somehow it makes sense that Sailor Cosmos's last words would be: "Let there be light!" :)
Celeste-poet chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
That was AMAZING. I really really liked it. Poor Cosmos...all alone...

And chaos...

Very sci-fi-ish but very realistic? Anyways, great job.
shadowquill chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I'm not used to finding profound Sailor Moon fanfiction (not that Takeuchi's work doesn't deserve it).

Thank you so much for writing this, it was exactly what I was looking for today.
alydhe chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
oh, this is good. This is probably one of the best examples of Cosmos!fic I've ever read. I hope you write more of her, she's my favorite. _ *favs*
Meginatree chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Gosh this is just so... so excellent. It flows beautifully and you can feel the pain Usagi/Cosmos and utter excellence
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Awe-some
veryviciousvixen chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Wow. Just...wow. This is a very good blend among Sailor Moon, physics and philosophy. I love it. Words cannot describe what I feel right now. Maybe it's about time I get back to that paper about Nirvana that I've been procrastinating...
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
very very cool... does she meet up with her loved ones again?
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you write some more chapters?
Equinox chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow, that was amazing. It is definently a story that makes one think. I'm going to add it to my favourites so I can puzzle on it later.

Thank-you for a great read.

~Nox
Stefanie2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Still a great story, one that makes you think about life and where it's heading in this world and universe...but also about Usagi's courage because she always knew it would come down to her and Chaos.
Meara chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Bravo! This is an unusual tale told in the first person (which is very hard to do right but you do just that!) that is griping, compelling and just one damn good read!

Now don't take three years to do another Sailor Moon fic, ne? We missed you!

Meara
Geminia chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Like the plot and comforting words :D great emotional storyline and nice backgorund work. This would be an awesome pieve to continue or perhaps make a happier continuing piece :D Nice work!

Gemini