Reviews for Soon
Clea Lupin chapter 15 . 7/4/2007
That was a lovly ending to this part of the story. I was sad when Tonks died, and was happy when she came back, and then was sad again when Remus told her to go away, and then was happy when it was all good again. That was a comlpetly unhelpful review, but too bad. By the way, I love your Harry in these stories. The canon Harry annoyes me . . . .

Clea
Kileaiya chapter 15 . 7/21/2006
Ok, so this is what I like to call a running review. That means I will write down my thoughts on anything I find that interests me or I feel needs commenting on as I come upon it in the text (so it’s like a chapter by chapter review just in one big package). They can get pretty long, but I think they’re easier on you (and myself) than a bunch of tiny reviews.

Hehe, Harry telling Remus to name his dog, else give her and identity crisis was really funny.

I quite like Honeyduke for a puppy’s name! I agree with Hermione. :P Poor Remus, wishing it to be Tonks coming in the door and then being disappointed.

I got a good chuckle out of Harry taking a special picture of Buckbeak for Hermione’s album. :D Aww, poor insecure Remus, he just think he can ever be happy. He needs a hug, from Tonks.

Remus definitely needs a hug, and finally a bit of happiness.

I thought it was Tonks at first! And she’s dead? What? No! She can’t be dead. It just isn’t fair!

Bless Molly.

Man, you’re depressing me! Poor Remus and Harry, I really like the relationship you portray between them.

What the hell? She’s alive isn’t she? Did Andromeda do something?

Ha, Harry thinks the same thing! It was the ‘don’t tell mum’ that did it!

Eeh, I flinch every time someone speaks so harshly to Dumbledore; I never know why it makes me flinch though. But it wasn’t as if Remus didn’t have his reasons.

Dude, your Andromeda needs slapping. Really. I’m going to read YMW3 now, because I want to know the full story behind this. OH YEAH BABY I WAS RIGHT, OH YES I WAS!

Oh, no he did not. Remus needs a flogging! Remus you stupid, stupid man.

Ok, I want to kill Andromeda! A lot. I’ve never pictured Andromeda like this but you write her convincingly. Yay, Remus and Tonks!

YAY YAY YAY! The happy reunion! Yay!

The epilogue was absolutely wonderful! :D I really loved the line about Harry wanting to be the center of everyone’s attention. XD and Harry’s I don’t have boobs line. The snow fight was marvelous! SO FUN.

I’m going to read YMW3 now, I want the full back story.
Mee Yah chapter 15 . 2/13/2006
I LOVE the epilogue! It's so sweet!

I agree with you, a happy Harry is really fun

I really thought Dora died, though... it was so sad; i'm so happy they're finally together again

Well, it's been a nice evening reading this fic. I'll try to read your other ones tomorrow. I can't wait! You're a very talented writer!
Nice Huntress chapter 15 . 12/2/2005
Cute cute cute! Email me if you have any more

:p Nixi
Hanna chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
ok i found the story lol sorry i can b a bit dim some times lol ;)
Sophie chapter 15 . 8/12/2005
What an idiot am I, I knew you couldn't kill off Tonksie poo. -snugs- Aw I love this one better then the last one. It's so sweet. Keep up the good work.
Sophie chapter 5 . 8/12/2005
DUDE! TONKS! I AM BLOODY CRYING! My cousin is all, wtf? I love it. -snugs-
pandora skye chapter 15 . 7/15/2005
great ending. what tonk's mother did was horrible. glad for the happy ending though.
Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 15 . 7/15/2005
ok... 1... 2... 3...

AW

so cute!

about 7 hours to go

:D

thanks

oh and as for Lupin dieing... i (myself) don't think he will. It's not fair that Peter would be the last... i think Lupin should get to kill him -nods-

anyway thanks for reviewing!

Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 14 . 7/14/2005
*sigh* alass all good things must end... but there is an epilogue and didn't u say something about a third story ? hm? :) post the epilogue son kay!

Werewolf Rights Activist chapter 13 . 7/14/2005
YES! had to have a happy ending ! Absolutly!

ah so happy

:D

lol

you most certainly fixed it ;)

CaptainCrash chapter 14 . 7/14/2005
aw, yay... sorry i ever doubted u... happy ending... like them the best
CaptainCrash chapter 12 . 7/14/2005
I feel like you've plunged me into a icy cold bath... make them happy please. sob
TrinityDD chapter 12 . 7/13/2005
Oh, no!

The chapter was great, but poor Remus. Please, give the poor man a break!

Can't wait for more.